How transparent are under armour compression shorts?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, you do know that compression shorts are underwear, don't you? If it's not appropriate for people to see your penis, it's probably not OK for them to see you working out in your underwear. I'm just saying....

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Dude, you do know that compression shorts are underwear, don't you? If it's not appropriate for people to see your penis, it's probably not OK for them to see you working out in your underwear. I'm just saying....

What he said. :rolleyes:

I have a pair of these in navy and they are not at all transparent. There might be some bulging visible (they "compress," not "obliterate") but you can't see anything through them.

Steve

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Good God you are so fucking gorgeous. Your body is absolutely incredible! Just had to tell you that.

aj1982aj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have these in the heat gear version and love them, there is actually a pocket in them for a cup (don't think the cold gear has this) , so there is 2 mesh layers over your dick. Thus you don't really see through them, but they are suppression, so you will see an outline. I only have them in black.

Reactions: gymnistes

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have these in the heat gear version and love them, there is actually a pocket in them for a cup (don't think the cold gear has this) , so there is 2 mesh layers over your dick. Thus you don't really see through them, but they are suppression, so you will see an outline. I only have them in black.

There are two different Heat Gear versions -- one has the mesh cup, and one doesn't. The one without the mesh has the same thin material over your dick as the rest of the short, and it's thin enough that, in the words of Robin Williams's bit about ballet dancers, "You can see what religion they are."

Reactions: gymnistes