How Trying to Increase My Penis Has Ruined My Life

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think some of you understand the severity of what happend to my penis. I have serious damage that will never heal. I will post pics today so you all can see.

18t

1st Like
Media
I don't think some of you understand the severity of what happend to my penis. I have serious damage that will never heal. I will post pics today so you all can see.

When I said "Same exact thing happend to me ," Im pretty sure I fully understand what you meant. I wouldnt have taken the time to type out that lengthy reply had I not. Its possible you did more damage than I did though.... Go ahead and post a pic. But, regardless... Pc flexes can only help.

miaboy77

Just Browsing
Media
When I said "Same exact thing happend to me ," Im pretty sure I fully understand what you meant. I wouldnt have taken the time to type out that lengthy reply had I not. Its possible you did more damage than I did though.... Go ahead and post a pic. But, regardless... Pc flexes can only help.

sorry i wasnt directly saying that statement towards you. I just need to find my camera now

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That may bring problems. Stamina work strengthens the penis and improves circulation. Improved circulation is necessary to deal with whatever microtrauma may be caused by your PE exercises, and it'll allow more blood to travel to your penis (and stay there). Your penis is a hydraulic organ- if you enlarge it, it will need to be structurally stronger in order to function optimally"

That is great advice, I am currently going that route, in the past, I have neglected circulatory exercises in favor of more girth . Now, I know that more circulation means more size and am currently making AWESOME gains because of it. My cock skin has never been healthier. I don't know actually what to call the little exercises or movements that I have been doing, but they have been working. My morning wood is REALLY something to behold these days.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Unless something is really severe with size the surgical alternative should only be considered by people so small as to have trouble functioning with a partner. The length procedures if done well can give some reasonable gains, but the major problems all happen from the girth enhancement. I operate a yahoo group that deals with the aftermath on this one. Knowing what you are going to get "after" is just as certain as a roulette wheel. It is a major gamble.

Because of the group, I am also aware of the psychological factors that take place when a mans penis is damaged. Often the psychological factors are far worse than the physical ones.

I personally am aware of a situation where a fellow from the country music biz in Nashville went to a Florida surgeon to get his 5 incher made into a 7 incher. He paid the Florida surgeon something like 10 grand for the promised gain that turned a 5 incher into a 3 incher instead. He then paid another 60 grand to get his 5 inches back.

During the time this was going on he was nearly suicidal and because he felt he had been taken in he blamed himself. The depression, anxiety and other long term effects took years to work through.

Miaboy, at this point I would also suggest that you get some counseling on this matter. The psychological trauma you are suffering is obvious and there may be ways that a professional in the field can help you through this difficult time.

Good Luck,

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Miaboy, at this point I would also suggest that you get some counseling on this matter.

Yes, O agree Fuzzyken.

Because Miaboy saying stuff like "damage that will never heal" is just salacious and defies the laws of nature. Miaboy, You will heal and you need to see a psychologist... weren't you gonna see a dermatologist? that was weeks ago... with damage like you say that you have, why are you procrastinating? Do you enjoy freaking out about the skin of your penis and then posting your fucking horror stories so that we all can read them? Go and get some help and leave us alone.

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been documented that you cannot make your cock larger than what you already have; the world would be boring if all of us were the same, right? There is no "safe" way to make you cock bigger, even with surgery or pills; you may be able to add girth and wideness but not length.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, Miaboy77, first off, totally ignore Tripod's offensive remarks <<Do you enjoy freaking out about the skin of your penis and then posting your fucking horror stories so that we all can read them? Go and get some help and leave us alone.>> Look at his photos and be warned of the disaster that awaits the pump-freak. Grotesquely swollen.

The problem is what drove you to the pump in the first place, the emotional/psychic pain that made you unsatisfied with your actual shape and size. Believe me I know what you must have felt, because I too toyed with the idea of getting a pump. I thought my dick was way too small to satisfy anyone. In fact it's an adequate 7" x 5" , but here's my story.....I was abused sexually for 4 years between 8 1/2 and 12 years of age by a much older male, who seemed to have an enormous dick. He made me jerk him off, amongst other things, and his dick seemed so huge and thick in my small hand. My dick was then a child's dick , so of course it was teeny weeny by comparison. However, as I grew up, my hands also grew very large, 10" span, and my dick has never felt large in my own hand, the way his felt. And I cannot see my dick as anything but small. Which is all in my head. And no matter how many chicks ( and guys, I've been there too) I've been with who said,"you're fine, of course you're big enough", I still don't believe them. It was only since coming to this site (where of course there are giants) and seeing that 7" is above average and certainly not teeny, that I have begun to feel better about my size.

It's all in the mind. Look at Psidom, for fucks sake. 6" around his shaft base, a good 8"-9" length, it would seem, and he's not happy with his size!

I do hope you succeed in getting good medical advice.

Ignore unkind, unthinking monsters like Tripod. I'm sure you will heal in time

lilbighorn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's probably been mentioned here, but I think there is a new device that keeps a constant amount of lite pressure, and it's supposed to work. The pumps can cause blood vessel damage, of course, that's if you get carried away.

rodtiger

Just Browsing
Media
I was circumcised the first time in the age of 44 and the second time two years later an I couldn't understand why you want foreskin. I am happy that i lost it and i had a lot before.
Rod