how u measure

DeLyn_Lea: Ok guys i know how men's eyes are bigger than their stomach's......but the proper way to measure is not from you ass.....try measring from you pubes and see what you get......use a ruller...not a tape measure........guys cheat to make themselves bigger.......i like the real deal...not some exagerated shit

drama_king27: i've done the ruler thing and i'm an 8"er i haven't done circumfrence yet but in my hand i'm pretty thick also i feel a whole lot more sexually confident. what size do you prefer?

DeLyn_Lea: i prefer about 7 to 8 inches but men w/ larger cocks can damn sure get me off....the thing is w/ bigger one they make me to sore and i like to fuck more than once a week

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have used both ruler and a flexable ruler... (cloth tape measurer) I have gotten anywhere between 11 and 13, no two erections are the same lol.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
An inch is an inch I would say. No matter the tool you use. I´m from Europe so we have get from centimeters to inches. Easy to make 3 cm = 2 inches. Some men seem to have cocks from their asshole to their bellybutton. :rolleyes:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by dikkiedik@Aug 16 2004, 08:48 PM
An inch is an inch I would say. No matter the tool you use. I´m from Europe so we have get from centimeters to inches. Easy to make 3 cm = 2 inches. Some men seem to have cocks from their asshole to their bellybutton. :rolleyes:

1 inch is more like 2.54 cm

NikkiSixx: Shit, if I measured from my asshole, I'd be about 10" long!

14 year old studd: this is a good topic. there r several diffrent ways to measure and all get diffrent results, but i believe in along the top with with a staight ruler, and circumfrence with a seamstress measuring tape cause i think it is the most reliable and fair way to measure. sure u could measure diffrent ways a gain up to an inch or so but i think its cheating and everyone should measure along top cause its the most fair way and we could get everyones real size. But thats just my opinion.

Im 7 inches long and 7 inches around

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
with a ruler along the top i am exactly 8 and 6/8" havent wrapped anything with inches on it around it, but have wrapped a string around then measured it with a ruler and got about 5.5" around the shaft and 6" around the corona of the penis.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Sep 2 2004, 05:00 AM
with a ruler along the top i am exactly 8 and 6/8" havent wrapped anything with inches on it around it, but have wrapped a string around then measured it with a ruler and got about 5.5" around the shaft and 6" around the corona of the penis.
I have to admit that you look bigger than that in your pictures. I guess photos can be a bit deceiving.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Agreed, the ruler along the top or the seamstress' tape meassure along the top, and for girth, again the seamstress' tape measure.

Whichever I measure with I always get between 8" and 9" on length (9" for those super hard days), and 6" for trunk girth with a 6.5" on the head which can get near a 7", again, on those super hard days.

kudo451: That is crap,
straight rulers work fine if you have a straight cock. But too many guys have an up or down curve that wouldn't lay flat if you put an anvil on it.

besides asses, pussy and throats aren't straight. If they get every inch why shouldn't you get credit for every inch?

doug699: Im new to this stuff, never thought much about my size until my new girl insisted i measure.

I wondered about this, Im one with a slight curve to the left. So a straight ruler doesnt reallly fit, it gives it about 8.5 from base to tip without the curve, but use a tape measure along the top of the curve and its over 9

who knows?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by doug699@Oct 13 2004, 02:09 PM
Im new to this stuff, never thought much about my size until my new girl insisted i measure.

I wondered about this, Im one with a slight curve to the left. So a straight ruler doesnt reallly fit, it gives it about 8.5 from base to tip without the curve, but use a tape measure along the top of the curve and its over 9

who knows?
[post=259273]Quoted post[/post]​

Give the tape measurement, man, nothing like a niner.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now if we measure from the pubes we'd all be rather short. My girl asked that I trim my pubes and with that I get pretty close to 9 inches...but it certainly looks bigger after the trim.

wantmore

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by dikkiedik@Aug 16 2004, 08:48 PM
[post=252608]Quoted post[/post]​

On my ruler 5 cm = 2 in