How was it allegedly? If the COPS found it in the BAG?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see what your saying..
But, I am from Kansas City, Mo..

Hell, all MY friends had guns. Who did not and brought them to school.. That was before medal detectors..
Guns can be traded like baseball cards in that State..
Cops back home are family men and women. I was cool with them also. I had run end with a few racist women cops. But, the men cops would not bother you unless they want your number.. to hook up..

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Police find gun in student’s book bag

Police find gun in student’s book bag - KansasCity.com

"A 16-year-old Ruskin High School student was taken into juvenile custody today for allegedly taking a handgun to school."
"The officer found a loaded 9 mm handgun inside the bag, Graves said."
See Senor Rubirosa's comment
Because he hasn't been convicted yet.
At this point, media can only report on the claims of the police.
It's up to a good lawyer now to make it clear the gun didn't belong to the student and that thye didn't take it there.

Notice says ''allegedly taking a handgun to school'' A little reasonable doubt and the student is found innocent. Show the gun belonged to someone else and someone else brought it to school and the case is thrown out. Sloppy enough police filng and the case is dismissed.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
See Senor Rubirosa's comment

It's up to a good lawyer now to make it clear the gun didn't belong to the student and that thye didn't take it there.

Notice says ''allegedly taking a handgun to school'' A little reasonable doubt and the student is found innocent. Show the gun belonged to someone else and someone else brought it to school and the case is thrown out. Sloppy enough police filng and the case is dismissed.
Can you explain the bolded word to me? im not sure what it is. Or is it *shock, horror!* a mistake?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you explain the bolded word to me? im not sure what it is. Or is it *shock, horror!* a mistake?

No, you pathetic waste, it was not a mistake. I quoted DGirl who had quoted from the article. I then bolded, italicized and underlined the word taking to make the point that this was what the charge against the student was and that in a court of law if it could be proven the student had not in fact brought the weapon to school then they would not be found guilty. It was all in response to the inquiry of DGirl who had asked, 'How was it allegedly if the cops found it in the bag?' in the thread title.

You've decided that since a few people chided you for a common error, and in fairness, was it really chiding; since, when reading the responses it is done with some humor, you must now rant and rave and behave like a spoiled brat. If this is how you manage to eke out enjoyment within life then by all means go for it, whine and groan and piss and moan.

Police find gun in student’s book bag

Police find gun in student’s book bag - KansasCity.com

"A 16-year-old Ruskin High School student was taken into juvenile custody today for allegedly taking a handgun to school."
"The officer found a loaded 9 mm handgun inside the bag, Graves said."

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the FUNNY thing is KIDS back in my CITY...
Love to BRAG..
So, someone who has a family member that is a cop, WILL EASILY bring that to the case..
Their are MANY folks that have LAW as friend and Family members.
Hell, right now they are hiring MORE cops!!
So, that kid is as good as gone. Also, nine times outta ten, that little boy has a child record ....they ALWAYS do...
See, my BAD ass was LUCKY, my PLAY uncle was the principal of the school I went to.. I could do NO wrong!!:smile: