How was your day?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, it was okay. It rained pretty hard and I was glad of it. We needed the rain and the clouds kept it many degrees cooler.

Also, I couldn't get Sempre Libera out of my head. I kept hearing it over and over again. So, I just started whistling it. Peeps would stare as I drove past.

And a half grown puppy licked my leg. ewww I hate that.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was ok.

Made a few arrangements for my b-day party. Well, one of the parties.
It's a dinner for my family and neighbours. The one for my friends is another time.

Went to this store to rent tables, chairs etc. I don't know why, but I always go for the most expensive thing (without knowing the prices). When shopping for clothes as well, I go right to the most expensive thing in the shop. Get me 100 jeans, I'll pick out the expensive one. It's a CURSE, it really is. Luckily I'm not paying for it this time.

Then watched some tennis. I love watching tennis, especially when my favourite tennis players are playing (Rafael Nadal and Fernando Verdasco). Or should I say 'tried to watch some tennis'. They didn't show Nando's match and when I wanted to see Rafa's, my screen froze constantly so I couldn't watch that either.
THEY BOTH WON! So that's great.

Just a typical day in my summer holiday: relaxing, relaxing, relaxing.
I have to enjoy it now I have the chance. University starting end September, so that'll ask a lot of work, but that's still far away :smile:.

That's about it. Yes, I know I'm a boring person...:tongue:

Hope the rest of you had a nice day.

EDIT:
(This following is just to see if I finally understood how to post pics)
-And I did, thanks Jason!

Attachments

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a great day. I finally replaced Verizon DSL with Comcast.
It's like night and day.[/quote] Gosh yes, I love my Comcast Cable it's seamless compared to DSL. When I had DSL in south Jersey about 5 years ago it was slower and I had spotty reception when the weather acted up. Which I always thought was odd since the phone never went out and they were using the same lines. :confused:

Just write about your day. Good or bad, how was it?
My day was great! :biggrin1: I was on one of the most interesting and fun, dates I have ever had; with a really nice guy. I got home about 6:30 AM and went to sleep.

Woke up about 3:30 PM, showered, dressed, went across the street to talk to my neighbor but really I was there to play with her 5 month old German Shepherd puppy. :tongue: Came home played dominoes with my dad for about an hour before dinner, ate dinner, went for a walk around the neighborhood but pooped out half way because it was more humid than I thought it was. Came in watched tv with the folks, okay, I passed out on the love seat. Now I'm almost wide awake and online. :cool:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I had a great day. I finally replaced Verizon DSL with Comcast.
It's like night and day.[/quote] Gosh yes, I love my Comcast Cable it's seamless compared to DSL. When I had DSL in south Jersey about 5 years ago it was slower and I had spotty reception when the weather acted up. Which I always thought was odd since the phone never went out and they were using the same lines. :confused:

My day was great! :biggrin1: I was on one of the most interesting and fun, dates I have ever had; with a really nice guy. I got home about 6:30 AM and went to sleep.

Woke up about 3:30 PM, showered, dressed, went across the street to talk to my neighbor but really I was there to play with her 5 month old German Shepherd puppy. :tongue: Came home played dominoes with my dad for about an hour before dinner, ate dinner, went for a walk around the neighborhood but pooped out half way because it was more humid than I thought it was. Came in watched tv with the folks, okay, I passed out on the love seat. Now I'm almost wide awake and online. :cool:

What kind of dominoes? I used to love to play 42.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmmm ... another day closer to this house/internet connection etc being deleted...and caravan living/non connectable will i be.
(Lady and her Nephew are keen to buy-even stayed last night for free..to get the feel' of the place..ha')
However...as Ned said'
Such is LIFE' ha
enz

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been up about 2.5 hours, but so far so good. My tummy is feeling a bit queasy and I'm sipping on some cola syrup over crushed ice.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It was okay. I had to work over but it wasn't bad. I went to the store and hit a big sale on oatmeal and clorox. I bought some oatmeal to help the crabby peeps on here, and clorox to clean up some of the threads.

dingdongdude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It sucked my ass because i have a kidney stone and have rolled in the floor and cried for two days, plus had to work tonight and that didnt help either. I also passed one earlier this week, so aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Much better .. despite the predictors of doom saying we are in for ANOTHER Storm
Dont think they realise its Winter NZ
Awaiting the Au Wallabies to BEAT the Nz All Blacks into the Ground AGAIN- tonight
enz
-I am SAD for you ddd gives me the Shivers just thinking of the Pain.>