How was your first taste of cum

Blastolene

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When starting, you may feel a little scared about having someone cum in your mouth... but after some experience, you're hoping the guy has saved up for a few days so you can get a powerfully delivered max capacity load to savor and enjoy! I'm at the latter point right now. Lol :)

collegeflow

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First load I took in my mouth was from myself, hahah, while I was self-sucking. It turned me out a lot to have my mouth fucked by a big cock until the end, but I couldn't try as I was in a relationship with a girl back then.
But when we broke up, I started to meet with guys and they almost always shot a loads on my face or in my mouth while fucking it. I love it. :D I'm a cum-lover a lot, I like sperm everywhere on my body.

Now i'm in a relationship too, so don't have an opportunity to do that, kinda miss it, but I'm a monogamist ;)

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When starting, you may feel a little scared about having someone cum in your mouth... but after some experience, you're hoping the guy has saved up for a few days so you can get a powerfully delivered max capacity load to savor and enjoy! I'm at the latter point right now. Lol :)
So true. I've never experienced a few days load, or just a thick manly amount of sperm in my mouth. I'm still a little scared tbh but it's something I want to overcome and experience. Being held accountable by a dominant guy with a thick healthy size load and making sure I swallow it all seems like such a perfect blend of anxiety and excitement that would feel the most pleasurable as a submissive cocksucker.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So true. I've never experienced a few days load, or just a thick manly amount of sperm in my mouth. I'm still a little scared tbh but it's something I want to overcome and experience. Being held accountable by a dominant guy with a thick healthy size load and making sure I swallow it all seems like such a perfect blend of anxiety and excitement that would feel the most pleasurable as a submissive cocksucker.
It’s the moment he becomes your feeder.
And it’s a way he marks you as his territory. Once you swallow down his load-you are his cocksucker.

Reactions: orangeC

bi2

Superior Member
Media
oh yes, better to get him to cum first so that i am still at the height of arousal so willing to do anything, as my partner cums tickle the V at the bottom of his glans with my tongue and pull on his balls:yum:p
Good point, until you cum at the peak of arousal, you will engage in any depraved act.

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a fwb that I used to hook up with from time to time before I ever swallowed cum. I had tasted my own a little but knew that it would be better coming from another cock. I remember the time. He used to love it when I pissed down his throat, he told me to drink plenty of water and when I got to his apartment we went in the shower and he got on his knees and took my flaccid cock and I started to piss down his throat. The feeling was weird but it also felt good lol. i remember getting him on his bed afterward and licking his ass slowly up to his balls and finally to his cock where I gave him head until he exploded in my mouth. It was hot to feel his cock explode and fill my mouth up but he was a smoker and his cum tasted horrible. I still swallowed but didn't like the taste of it one bit. i remember afterward washing my mouth out with toothpaste because the taste was awful. I didn't stop me from trying again. Soon enough I found another fwb and his cum tasted amazing, since then I avoid guys who smoke because I want to enjoy the taste of cum.

Reactions: wslover and bi2

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not great the first time, I was young & inexperienced in the ways of the world, he was a year older than me and well hung, I used to let him suck me off whenever he wanted but could not bring myself to do it to him for quite a while, when I did it was ok, kind of enjoyed the naughtiness of it, I didn’t recognise the signs that he was about to cum until too late, he held the back of my head and thrust his coco head into my throat as he shot his load, a scary thing at the time but after that I would suck him off every chance I got, even had him over on sleep overs at weekends so we could play after dark

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The whole thing was a surprise. I had no idea I would end up sucking my friend's dick that night, although I had wanted to for a long time. I was so wrapped up in the experience and enjoying having his cock in my mouth I wasn't even thinking about what to do when he came. He exploded in my mouth and there was no question that I would swallow. Then I was sad because the moment was over.

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The more you try it, the more you enjoy it I believe. It might take a few times till you find the right guy that really hits all the marks. For me, it's a verbal, loud guy that moans a lot when he cums, and his load has a good taste and is thick and white. When I finally got to experience that, I really became addicted.