How weak would a lady be after 13 orgasms?

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a story an older guy told me, a dirty old man that i worked with who told of his sexual exploits to brag, entertain, and pass the time away with the other workers.

One time he mentioned he gave an attractive woman 13 orgams in a night. Some of us are laughing and going whoa!, for the fact he's being so bold as to tell other people, and also wondering if he's telling a tall tale.

Not only did he give the woman 13 orgams in one night, he said she was so weak and legs and body quivering, that he had to carry her out of the bed to the bathtub, because she was so weak to get up and take a bath or shower when she wanted to.

This guy at work was notorious for telling such tales, some must have had truth to them, but then some were just hilarious either the fact that this dirty old man was blurting these things out at the workplace or that he's full of crap.

Could somebody have 13 orgams in a night and be so weak that they need to be carried ? LOL

LePetit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good tall tale. Speaking from experience (awesome lover - over 13 orgasms in a night!) he leaves me breathless, weak legged and temporarily a little off-balance, but I can make it to the shower on my own power - after he holds me while I lean on him. We live together so it happens 4-6 times per week.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I can barely walk after one or two orgams and it depends on the positions too. Doggie is just so intense for me that when we're done, I can't move, so I just stay there for a long time until I can collect myself again :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a story an older guy told me, a dirty old man that i worked with who told of his sexual exploits to brag, entertain, and pass the time away with the other workers.

One time he mentioned he gave an attractive woman 13 orgams in a night. Some of us are laughing and going whoa!, for the fact he's being so bold as to tell other people, and also wondering if he's telling a tall tale.

Not only did he give the woman 13 orgams in one night, he said she was so weak and legs and body quivering, that he had to carry her out of the bed to the bathtub, because she was so weak to get up and take a bath or shower when she wanted to.

This guy at work was notorious for telling such tales, some must have had truth to them, but then some were just hilarious either the fact that this dirty old man was blurting these things out at the workplace or that he's full of crap.

Could somebody have 13 orgams in a night and be so weak that they need to be carried ? LOL
Thirteen sounds like a lot, he may have exaggerated a bit. :tongue: That said if a woman is a squirter she can become dehydrated and seem abnormally exhausted after sex. I know because it's happend to me. :redface: I learned to keep a bottle of water on the nightstand. :wink:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
[/size][/font][/b]Thirteen sounds like a lot, he may have exaggerated a bit. :tongue: That said if a woman is a squirter she can become dehydrated and seem abnormally exhausted after sex. I know because it's happend to me. :redface: I learned to keep a bottle of water on the nightstand. :wink:

Got one on the nightstand, one on the floor, a glass of water on my desk, and a drawer in my bed full of towels. Ready to go!

The woman might also be guilty of exagerating how many orgasms she had. Some still do that :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got one on the nightstand, one on the floor, a glass of water on my desk, and a drawer in my bed full of towels. Ready to go!

The woman might also be guilty of exagerating how many orgasms she had. Some still do that :rolleyes:
Exactly! I have had multiple orgasms and since they tend to sort of ripple through me I have no idea how many I had. :confused: Plus counting orgasms as they happen seems kinda odd to me. I'd probably lose the orgasm if I started focusing on how many I was having. It's not Skeeball you shouldn't be trying to beat your last highest score.:tongue::rolleyes:

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
This is totally possible. I've gotten a female to 15 before. She was relatively new to sex though so she was pretty easy to get off.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
I REALLY don't understand what's to brag about the number of orgasms she gets.
95% of the reasons for multiple or frequent orgasms belong to the girl, IMO the man counts for no more than 5%.

My gf has many orgasms; you can believe it or not, but yesterday in half an hour (not so long) she had about ten.
Is this my merit? No.
It's just the way she gets excited, and the way she lives the experience; I think she'd do the same with anybody else (provided of course the same emotions involved).

Sometimes he had sex for 1 or 2 hours, often stopping when we were too physically tired. In those situation she had dozens of orgasms.
Does it seem so strange? I think it just a matter of practice: she's used to it, and she seems to be gradually able to sustain more and more.

I can barely walk after one or two orgams and it depends on the positions too. Doggie is just so intense for me that when we're done, I can't move, so I just stay there for a long time until I can collect myself again :tongue:
Yes, but for my experience I'd say the real difference is another: most of my exs after the first orgasm couldn't stand any further feeling down there, being too much sensible. It was painful to continue.
My current gf gets tired, and after a while she wants to lay down (trembling) and catch the breath.

Again, nothing to brag about. I'm just soooooo envious...

wagoneer7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
going off of what the leviathan says above. my wife and current girlfriend (polyamororus relationship) both have many orgasms each session. Too many to count. Not that they really try. Also, they both are able to function afterwards....lol. If someone isn't used to having that many then I suppose they could get weak-kneed getting that many one night.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I REALLY don't understand what's to brag about the number of orgasms she gets.
95% of the reasons for multiple or frequent orgasms belong to the girl, IMO the man counts for no more than 5%.
Well said, sir.

Yes, but for my experience I'd say the real difference is another: most of my exs after the first orgasm couldn't stand any further feeling down there, being too much sensible. It was painful to continue.
My current gf gets tired, and after a while she wants to lay down (trembling) and catch the breath.

Again, nothing to brag about. I'm just soooooo envious...

It depends on the time of my cycle, but sometimes I'm done after one as well. It just gets way too sensitive. Another thing that does it for me is if I've been in the same position for too long, like missionary, with legs spread eagle. It's hard to use your legs after they were in that position for so long.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women's orgasms vary- some girls I'd never give 3 or 4 a night because theirs are so intense, others can have more but less strong. One girl regularly had half a dozen, and double figures on a couple of occasions.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iv given my gf 7-8 a few times in one session and afterwards shes been very uneasy on her feet. So your friend may have exaggerated the number a little like you suggested, but requiring a lift to the bathroom is entirely possible.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How weak would a lady be after 13 orgasms?
I can't speak for the rest but me, near comatose. I topped out at 7, maybe 8 and slept the majority of the next day.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly have leg issues sometimes after my bf makes me cum a bunch o times like where if I try to walk my legs will buckle and I haveta sorta just lie down for awhile, like till the muscles work or something. So yeah I mean I guess it's possible.:biggrin1:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All women are different. Some will be weak after one huge intense orgasm, others can keep going full steam (although pretty happy) after a dozen. There's not a standard ruler that can be applied to human sexuality. I had a partner once who had upwards of 20 orgasms in a single session--she was very multiply-orgasmic and many of them came in a continuous wave a minute or two apart.

There's no reason why the OP's scenario can't be true ... the question is do you believe the tale-teller to be honest or an exaggerating braggart?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it depends on the woman and how she is stimulated...

Most women I have been with I have made a point to aim for 20 or better.

the woman I have been with for 15 years now, she usually runs to 50 or thereabouts...
It easy to tell with her because she likes a short refractory period of 30 seconds or so between orgasms. Yes, that means oral sex for up to 2 solid hours, but it's the thing I like best about lovemaking... driving a woman to that precipice and over.

The way she crests, she ends up tightening her thigh muscles a lot, and the result is that, after a good session, he legs will be wobbly and a bit sore... but she usually feels energized by that many orgasms, ready go hop out of bed and go do something.

However, my first girlfriend, (30 years ago , now) enjoyed continual unrelenting stimulation... where the orgasms get closer and closer together until they merge into one long rolling orgasmic delirium.

after 45 minutes of that... she would literally be semi conscious with pleasure... I never tried getting her to walk in this state, nor did I ever have to carry her anywhere... but it would take anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes for her to even recognize her surroundings, and 5 minutes more before she felt solid enough to stand up.

The flush on her chest and neck would take 20 minutes to fade...

Nothing in life makes me as happy as putting that look of ecstasy on a woman's face.