Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't do it or really like it done to me either. I have a lot of OCD issues about that area... even though I KNOW they are generally irrational, OCD is kinda hard to get over.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..I am up to it with the right man ass...most men are ass licking givers imo, but many are very very protective of their own asses, of course the only thing related to ass that is wonderful and they embrace fervently non stop etc its their farting performances, men land rules are very stinky...:rolleyes:..LOL.

I'm not a big fan of fingers in my ass. One ex used to start with licking, which I love and then start with fingers, so I cut her off from there until she promised to only use her tongue.

It does feel good

That comes across soo cute....LOL...:biggrin1:

I do understand...in my case was an ex missing the right hole and showing his penis in my ass (by "mistake"..yeh right!..:mad:).. I do prefer and no need bigger tha a tiny finger head alone, in my ass.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing weird about it to me. Love doing it and love getting it. Had a boyfriend rim me in the shower once and it was one of the most poerful orgasms I ever had.

bluegenes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A girls ass is the first thing I go for. I love licking ass.

I love my ass licked. I can't remember the last time a girl I dated didn't lick my ass. They always do it and always seem to enjoy doing it. Never had a complaint when I requested.

I thought everyone did this stuff.

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've rimmed and been rimmed, but it generally doesn't cross my mind during sex. I suppose it's really not my thing. Rarely though, a guy will just make me wanna get all up in there! It has to be Ultra clean or I will have no part of it.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone who doesn't like their ass licked (male or female) do not know what they are missing. Like I say "don't knock it till you tried it"...

I've tried it both ways and don't really care for it. I am glad there are people who enjoy it though and wish them all the fun :)

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It makes me squirm as my skin is ultra sensitive, so I can't say I love it. Kissing afterwards would be out of the question for me. Good thing the bathroom is right there :)

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting rimmed could give me the chills and raptures when I experienced it. A good rimming was better than orgasm for me. I love to eat ass, but only if a guy is really into it. I had an uptight, young bi trucker daddy who used to hate it but came to LOVE it after I trained him. He had reddish brown hair and his body, especially down there had the best natural body scent I've ever encountered. Like an apple pie baking in the oven. I saw him for years, but he got married and we lost touch.
The hottest was a friend who had just gotten barebacked and let me lick his cum filled asshole. What a turnon!

Cinder Blocks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I am EXTREMELY orally fixated - given appropriate hygiene, they are few places that I won't kiss, lick, and suck! I love going to town on an asshole/pussy like it's my last meal! LOL. Or licking and kissing all over a stomach or back and thighs before I get to the goods.. I don't find my love this weird at all, nor do I find it weird when guys want it. To me it's just another expression of sexuality. As I was growing up exploring/discovering my sexuity I never considered it taboo - oral sex just seemed like a natural thing to do!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i want to try on the current bf.... have done it before but sadly.... most men have a negative impression on that sort of thing.

i've tried convincing the bf.... and he knows it will feel good but he says he will look at me differently after i do it... and he will only let me do it if he won't ever see me again :(

i guess most men are still engineered that way. :(

you and eyescream can have me this way anytime you want girlies, i fucking LOVE it! and will reciprocate with a smile ;-p

as for techniques or the like, i personally have to be HUGELY turned on if a finger is going to add anything to it, but its a physical sensation thing, not a mental block. practice would probably make perfect but it just hasn't happened THAT often. i just really enjoy the tongue action and the wife will even fuck me with that, which is devine ;-p oddly topical topic too, just bought our first anal toy, its a thin lil thing but i'll be trying it on myself next week...if anyone wants to watch... ;-p

Last edited: