How weird is ass-licking?

LOSVATOS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also love licking a woman's asshole and having it done to me. I don't think there is anything that feels better for me or the woman that I'm doing it to. I don't think there is anything weird about it. If we weren't meant to do this as part of love making then why does it feel so good?

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting my asshole licked is the most amazing feeling in the world! I'm not sure if there is a more intense feeling than having a hot girl's wet squirmy tongue licking and penetrating my asshole. To those who think it's weird.... it probably is, but it's just the most intense and amazing feeling in the world. I would never stop a girl from licking me there if she wanted to. I can't get enough of it!

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to me it's not weird at all! i love having it done to me and i love doing it too. i know it feels amazing and i love treating someone else to that sensation too. of course cleanliness is an issue, so unfortunately sometimes it's not something that can happen too spontaneously, but when it does it's great!

shroomhead77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not weird, gross, or anything else to me except HOT.

I lick my gf's ass and she licks mine. The best is for her to lick it while I'm jacking off....it's amazing. I think anyone who gets grossed out either a) hasn't tried it or b) is over-thinking and obsessing about what comes out of there! :wink:

Reactions: emmyfan