How were you in high school

Duo187: I AM the guy who hangs out with everyone, usually just the chicks though, I get along with them better :D

ORCABOMBER: I was pretty much the same as now, except for more naive and reeling from some bad school experiences. I was shy and very quiet.

Now I'm arrogant and very quiet! :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do other people think you're arrogant and is it intentional? I've never been able to understand why any one chooses to be arrogant, ORCA. Let me hear your point of view re. your arrogance and has your size contributed to that trait?

Luke ::)

ORCABOMBER: It's hard to say what people think of me. I'm pretty easy to approach..when people want to. I don't really like tagging along, but if people are going the same direction as me, that's very cool.

I think it's about my perception of things, rather than my attitude towards people. If we met, for example, Luke, I'd be polite, have a "bad" sense of humour, would talk too much etc.

But I do sometimes have the "I am king of genetics!" (the degree I'm studying) moments. I have been told that I am highly opinionated though and compared to Simon Cowell, except I'm far nicer. :D

So it isn't to say I think I'm better than all people, but I think it is easy for me to be judgemental. Most of the time I wont bother making a point of it, because, I'm not an idiot, my view may be wrong, I may not know the whole detail, I may not even have the right to form those opinions (which is why I don't vote BTW).

As for penis size, in ecology terms, "I don't compete sexually". I haven't got to terms with the fact that I'm large (or micro if Tigerwolf was commenting :D ) for a large part of my life and altough I have a lot of female friends at university and when I was working, I am not comfortable with asking out for dates etc. I'm realtively secretive and my size does not show, so it's not an issue as far as I'm concerned, it's yet another "something" to hide.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for verbalizing your profound understandings of yourself, ORCA. I had hesitated to inquire re. such personal matters, so, am somewhat relieved you didn't take exception to my nosiness.

Your reply is so 'open' with your self understanding, I can't imagine your dick size attitude being "just something else to hide".

BTW, it would be a joy to meet you and get a first-hand view of your "bad" sense of humour, politeness, and talkativeness.

Luke :-[

ORCABOMBER: Maybe I find it all therapeutic, Roy! :D

Shame I can't pop over, but we're several "million" miles apart. :(

Doubtless_Mouse: It is funny how when you look back to what you were like in High School, you find that maybe it wasn't so bad. I was neither a jock nor a brain. I was one of those people that everyone knows, everyone liked but no one really knew me. If you were planning a part my friends and I had ot be invited or it wasn't considered a party. I remeber one time some people were planning a big party after a football game, and some other people asked if we were going to be there. the party planners stammered for a bit then looked at us like, "Umm...do you want to go?" We ended up a the party but didn't stay. I did ok in school, it all depended on the class. I am actually glad i didn't focus to hard on academics, as I had a lot of fun and learned a lot of things i couldn't learn in school. I eventually got my head together and joined the Marines, and after that went to school where i maintained a 4.0 for the whole time.

All in all I would have to say that much like most of my life, I was different in High School than other people. I am still to this day different than almost everybody i know. I think of things at an angle, i see the world a little bit different than everybody I know.

Well that was how i saw/see me. might be different if you spoke to people I went to school with.

hungfreakishly: I was a brainiac and total geek. I was 6'2" and weighed about 145 lbs, most of which was my dick. I hated gym class because I was so bad at every sport and because of having to get naked in front of others in the locker room. Didn't join any activities and just tried to disappear into the woodwork. Studied and read voraciously and was at the top of my class. Oddly, I didn't get harassed like a lot of other geeks. Nobody picked on me. Perhaps cause I had the biggest dick in school. But I didn't have many friends either. Was from a very poor blue collar family, and didn't have much money to do anything other than go to the library to study.