How wide are u, not circumference?

dustinlatterrain

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you can stat your girth 6, 6.5 but some of us have more of a cylinder shape and others oval. Whats your width horizontally, looking straight down. Correct me if Im wrong but a girls clit (legs)runs downwards along the sides of the lips and a wider penis may stimulate it more. (read this on penis size debate). Basically two penises both 6in girth, one oval and the other circular, which is preferable?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 inches wide, thats almost nine around. (wrist thick10) Has to be the biggest head girth on lpsg.

right.:rolleyes: my hubby is 7 in. girth most the time. 7 1/4 in girth sometimes depending on excitement and such, and this is without pumping. his across measure is 2 1/2 on his shaft and 2 5/8 rounded down, across his penis head. with full hard cock. a 12 oz. Pepsi can is 8 1/4 in. around and 2 1/2 across. i could maybe see close to 8 in. which would be across measure of about 2 1/2 inches. depending on if it was perfectly round or just a bit oval shaped, but 9 or 10 NEVER. if im wrong feel free to correct me, and then i will prove my hubby's size as stated here as well.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The widest part of the head is 2.25 inches across measured with a Lufkin precision dividers.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'm 17 inches wide and, I guess,..."

There is no creature on earth with a wiener that wide. I checked the VLPSG (very large penis support group) and there was a report of a fellow who played wide-receiver at Clemson with an organ 13" wide at the base. But frankly I don't believe a word of it.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright all you non believers!

This organ is kind of short but extremely wide

Attachments