How wide is your girth???

jefftheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My girth is 6 and 1/4 inches.... most web sites say that is huge.... I want to know how true it is...What do yo all think??? and who on this site is bigger and how big is your girth??? I think Jonah Falcon has said he is 8"inches around.. is it true, Jonah?..

jefftheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry... this is meant for all... I just want to know how big is really big with girth... what is humongous... what is huge... what is average.. small... the websites say that 6 and 1/4 is really big for girth... I want to know what y'all think... is it huge... or what is huge?

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The real question is what are true measurements and what are imaginary ones.

Once past the initial triage the next question should be which are natural and which are pumped.

If you are 6.25" in circumference,truthfully and naturally, you are quite thick!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
kurios said:
The real question is what are true measurements and what are imaginary ones.

Once past the initial triage the next question should be which are natural and which are pumped.

If you are 6.25" in circumference,truthfully and naturally, you are quite thick!

Yah, I have heard that anything over 4.5-5 inches in girth is above average and thick.

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jefftheguy said:
My girth is 6 and 1/4 inches.... most web sites say that is huge.... I want to know how true it is...What do yo all think??? and who on this site is bigger and how big is your girth??? I think Jonah Falcon has said he is 8"inches around.. is it true, Jonah?..
I'm not sure that 6 1/4" is "huge." I re-measured my girth, and it was 6", which I know is not huge. Another 1/4" can't make that big a difference. Why don't you upload a photo, and let everyone take a vote?

jefftheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks man... that was a helpful remark... I am a little above 7 inches in length,,, so I am pobabably slightly above average in both length and girth...

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jefftheguy said:
thanks man... that was a helpful remark... I am a little above 7 inches in length,,, so I am pobabably slightly above average in both length and girth...
No need to go in the other direction and underrate yourself. Objectively, you're definitely well hung.

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jefftheguy said:
k ... I posted a pic... it is a soft pic....

It's hard to tell. I'm little when I'm soft, and a lot longer and especially thicker when I'm hard (see pic).

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My erect girth is a thick 6 inches. The median size (most common) is 4.5" and the average 4.85" (averages are distorted by the few with very large penises). Statistically less then 7% of men (in the US) have a 5.5"+ girth, so I would consider that huge. Less than 2% have a 6"+ girth, so I would consider that to be enormous.