How wide is your girth???

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I call it 7" circumference, but it depends on where you measure. Right behind the sulcus it's just a hair over 6", but then it tapers out to a nice 7" girth, then down at the base it gets thicker again to about 7 1/2". From above I can't see an increase in width at the base, so I guess the profile goes from oval to a more circular cross section. Doesn't much matter, that part has never penetrated anything.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 6.5 around about mid-shaft and 7.25 around at base, have always been told I am thick. From what I have seen mine looks pretty thick.

Thickone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
6.5 is my max when fully hard. I am a bit thicker at the base and less just under the head. Most that I have been with have made comments when they grab it or do other things :)

JoeNeckbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6 inches GIRTH but I HAVE BEEN WORKING THAT MUSCLE OUT REGULARLY FOR ALONG TIME..the head is more than 6 inches around...I never was interested in measurements or size..thought it was silly to discuss such things and only those with small cocks or not getting big cock made an issue of size not meaning anything..but recently a young woman insisted on taking measurements and photographs..so I agreed..I posted the photos here..my cock measured approx 7" X 6". But to me it's not that big or thick because I am 6ft 5" TALL AND 230 LBS..BIG FEET..BIG HANDS..so its in proportion to my body.....when I'm not erect my cock seems small.....I know from experience petite women really think it's huge so I tend to be attracted to petite women...6" GIRTH is not easily inserted in a petite vagina but once its in and there is thickly applied friction their hole tightly adjusts. Penetrative lubricity is critical.

xbalkix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im about the same girth as you and ive had several compliments from women on it such as
" oh god that looks like it would rip me in half"
"christ I cant even get my hand round it"

Ok I know they might be exagerating a bit but Im very happy with my girth, and in my experience women are too!

You have to also bear in mind that an inch in girth makes a hell of a difference to the volume of a penis...and girth varies far less than width. I think 6 inches is a good bench mark for a large girth, anything aver 6.5 is getting into the freaky catagory.

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From reading the title of the thread, I thought the question was, given some particular penis girth, how wide is it? In other words, how circular, or oval-shaped, is its cross-section?

For instance, when you're 6" in girth (circumference) a perfectly round penis would be (6/(2*Pi))*2 = about 1.9 inches wide at the widest point. If it's more, it's wider than it is 'high', and vice versa. I'm a little wider than round myself.

(edit: forgot the word 'little'. how interesting.)

girth ? from base or middle , I think most of guys measuring from base.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew a guy of slightly above average length and thickness when measured up and down, but it would have been about twice as wide as it was "high". Very nice. It was the same full length, including a very wide glans (uncut). I'd met him at a men's group and given him a massage, which led to comparisions, but not much more. Then one night he turned up on my doorstep and explained that he'd been to a gay sauna the night before and he was experimenting. It didn't take him long to ask me to bed. Very nice.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would probably be considered one of the smaller guys on the forum.. I come in at 7 1/2 Long by 5 1/2 around (just nearly 2 inches wide)

I would have to say 90 percent of the time, im the big boy when the jeans hit the floor.. Personally, I would like another half inch of girth.. Dont know why, I get complaints about being "big" as is???

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well.....my circumference is 7.5 inches, and 2.5 inches wide. Funny, nobody thinks that because I lift weights and don't take steroids, that my physique is not natural. But I do a little pumping, and I feel my girth seems unnatural to some people, but some people do cartwheels over it. But yes it is awesome, but looks natural on me because my thighs are like 26 inches or something (I'm guessing). One of the fattest dicks on the site I've been told, what do you think. Sorry to come off defensive about my hobby, I'm a spaz.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone you are one of the gods of this site, but...... 9 inch circumference and 15 inch length, isn't that like the world's biggest penis? Shouldn't you be in the Guiness Book? It doesn't look like 15 x 9, but it is a horsecock (Truly one in a million).