• More than 3"

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

tallguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We know that we measure our penises in length and also in girth, but I was wondering, isn't width the most important?
I know most penises are not perfectly round, most of them are a bit oval. My penis is almost 2.5 inch wide (6,5 girth), if it were perfectly round, it would have been 7.85 inch around (*3.14 right?)... So mine looks a bit thicker from above than from the side.

My penis is almost 2.5 inch wide (6,5 girth), if it were perfectly round, it would have been 7.85 inch around...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We know that we measure our penises in length and also in girth, but I was wondering, isn't width the most important? No, not at all, girth is more important. You can have a wide penis without it being particularly thick. Sort of like an ellipse.
I know most penises are not perfectly round, most of them are a bit oval. My penis is almost 2.5 inch wide (6,5 girth), if it were perfectly round, it would have been 7.85 inch around (*3.14 right?)... So mine looks a bit thicker from above than from the side. If you say so . . . but what equation are you using to determine this?My penis is almost 2.5 inch wide (6,5 girth), if it were perfectly round, it would have been 7.85 inch around...
Sorry I'm not buying this without more data.:redface::confused::eek:

tallguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@njqt466

I googled a picture of an ellipse: http://ca.geocities.com/web_sketches/ellipse_notes/ellipse_arc_length/ellipse_eccentric_angle.gif

My penis can be compared to the black ellipse. The blue circel is what it looks like form above, the red one from the side.

Of course girth is important, but i always thought that the width was the most important factor in that. I'm not sure, I never had a penis in me.

@Uncut: I meant like from the top. Like when you stand up and look at a horizonal erection

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two and 1/8 inches.

My penis is almost 2.5 inch wide (6,5 girth), if it were perfectly round, it would have been 7.85 inch around (*3.14 right?)
If you say so . . . but what equation are you using to determine this?
Sorry I'm not buying this without more data.:redface::confused::eek:

I don't understand your comments, NJQT. Sandman arrived at the figure of 7.85" by multiplying the width of his penis by 3.14. It's simple geometry: the circumference of a circle is pi times the diameter. Your claim that you are "not buying this without more data" is bizarre: no further data are relevant. If what you don't buy is the idea that the guy's dick is 7.85" around, that is also irrelevant, since Sandman never made any such claim: he said that his dick would be that big around if (contrary to fact, as he acknowledges) it were perfectly round and had the same width.