How would you feel about your man eating his own cum?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ZDong, Jan 24, 2009.

1. ZDong

ZDong New Member

Sorry if this freaks anyone out, but in the lifestyle I'm involved I sleep with a lot of guy's wives/girlfriends. The wives are usually dominant to their husbands and one of the things they get off on is watching their husbands "clean up" either their own or another guy's cum. I'm a what the lifestyle considers a "Bull" (sexually aggressive, not submissive). I don't eat my own, but I know a lot of guys who do...or they eat another man's (like mine or another Bull).

So, my question to the ladies here is:

Would you be turned on by your man licking up his own or would that be a huge no-no to you?

2. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Men and women tend be exactly opposite, IMO. If you enjoy watching a woman doing it, chances are its the opposite for her.

3. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

How do I feel? He does it all the time! He constantly wants to give me oral, even after he's come in me. It's mostly out of forgetfullness. Once he realizes what he's doing, he usually stops.

4. rocketred

rocketred New Member

My ex gf used to love for me and our mate to eat hr out and then snowball our spooge.

5. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Since condoms are always worn when we have sex, I snowball him after he's cum in my mouth. I think it's hot and so does he.

6. ZDong

ZDong New Member

I thought that maybe this activity was more tied to the lifestyle I'm involved in, or maybe to Mistress/Slave type situations. I find it interesting that it goes beyond that.

Hopefully more ladies will respond to this as well to keep the study going! Even you ladies who have never have this experienced...what does your excite-o-meter say about this activity?

Thanks for answering everyone.

7. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    I'm completely turned off by weak men.

8. sweetmissy

sweetmissy New Member

Actually, I have had a man lick his cum out of me, so to answer your question: Yes, it’s a huge turn-on for me. Before the first time I would have said “no”. I get into a playful mood at times and it was one of those days, I was kidding him about cleaning up his mess. At first he said “hell no” but I finally coaxed him into it. Needless to say, he enjoyed it after it was all said and done.

9. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    NEWSFLASH! If your okay with your woman being a cheat don't worry you get a POO-POO Platter DELUX! Good-luck and Happy STD

10. ZDong

ZDong New Member

Most of the men that I've talked with who have engaged in this activity enjoyed it because of their partner's response to it, but only a few did it because they personally wanted to. In other words, it seems that a woman's attitude towards it has a lot to do with the man's desire to "clean up his mess."

11. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    guys and ladies...in the heat of a session w/your LONGTERM partner, finishing the sex can and often includes ingesting each others spunk/juices..to think a bit more of the mans fluid as not fun stuff is missing out on some of the afterglow that is nearly the best part...i guess you have to have love or lust involved to enjoy a good finish...try it, to me it gives a job well done feel.

12. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

Very true, but if someone doesn't "finish" then it's an excuse to have some more fun later, right :cool:?

13. crossy

Gold Member

Whats a snowball, please?

14. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    swapping a load from mouth to mouth....drooling of the fluids...yes sounds grosss but again in the heat of passion it is all good...but with me..and some others..that moment fades quick...

15. sexcrazzed1

sexcrazzed1 New Member

Albums:
    My wife is turned off by it but does not have a problem with me eating my cum when shes not watching. But would love to eat her pussy after a good fuck.

16. BikiniSecrets

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love a guy who shoots on his own face or chest :) very visual turn on; but licking it off self is a bit too much, but then I do like Self-Suckers... I guess it depends on the mood, lol

17. buster67

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can shoot over my head and on my chest, but don't want to taste it. Why would you want to?

18. honeyshugar

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always thought it was incredibly gross. My hubby has a hot wife fetish (NOT CHEATER) and loves me to get fucked by our friend (my bull) then come home and ride his face. I wasn't turned on by it at first but his obvious pleasure brought me around. He will also clean up his own mess too. I have been working hard at being more dominant for him and am starting to really get into the role as the dom. I was surprised during a particularly fun evening involving myself, my hubby, friend/bull and another couple that my bull ate me out after I got fucked and cum in. He didn't even balk a bit. It made me cum so hard to have my otherwise dominant bull eating my freshly creamed pussy.

19. B_carey579

B_carey579 New Member

How many women do you know? :confused:

20. Desirevous

Desirevous Member

Albums:
    I love to have a man lick my pussy after sex, and then kiss me. Also love to see him swallow his own, especially if he can self suck. MMMMM hot