How would you feel about your man eating his own cum?

_E_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
^ eating a cream pie, one of the hottest things I love doing, especially after a DP.

sailor666666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We often go to a fantasy/swing club. And condoms are always worn. I would love to see a guy coming in my wife and would be tempted to eat it. This did happen by chance when we had swapped out with another couple. I went down on her and things were very wet there with a distinct smell, not unpleasant. The smell had an afrodisiac effect on me. It was only after our fun a few days later when I was licking my wife after cumming in her that I realized the couple must have had a session before hooking up with us and I guess her husband must have cum in her and she did not think to warn or tell me. Or perhaps she enjoyed the fact that I was unknowingly eating her husbands cum out of her. Anyway, it was very kinky, luckily we did not catch anything as this is a bit of a risky activity.

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry if this freaks anyone out, but in the lifestyle I'm involved I sleep with a lot of guy's wives/girlfriends. The wives are usually dominant to their husbands and one of the things they get off on is watching their husbands "clean up" either their own or another guy's cum. I'm a what the lifestyle considers a "Bull" (sexually aggressive, not submissive). I don't eat my own, but I know a lot of guys who do...or they eat another man's (like mine or another Bull).

So, my question to the ladies here is:

Would you be turned on by your man licking up his own or would that be a huge no-no to you?

He has tried it but it wasnt a turn-on for me and wasnt disgusted by it either, just wasnt our thing to do.

gagreflexless

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Men and women tend be exactly opposite, IMO. If you enjoy watching a woman doing it, chances are its the opposite for her.

uh, the fuck?
anyway - i'd be okay with it. i'm not sure it would particularly turn me on but it wouldn't turn me off, either.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry if this freaks anyone out, but in the lifestyle I'm involved I sleep with a lot of guy's wives/girlfriends. The wives are usually dominant to their husbands and one of the things they get off on is watching their husbands "clean up" either their own or another guy's cum. I'm a what the lifestyle considers a "Bull" (sexually aggressive, not submissive). I don't eat my own, but I know a lot of guys who do...or they eat another man's (like mine or another Bull).

So, my question to the ladies here is:

Would you be turned on by your man licking up his own or would that be a huge no-no to you?
I like when a man loves to eat pussy. It's fine by me if he's hungry again after he has come inside me.

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After we fuck - it's common for me to go down on my gf and cleanup my cum. We both love it. I also realized sometime ago, that she has a more randy odor and taste if, after we've been fucking for a few minutes and I go down on her - before I cum. Then put my penis back in and hump till I unload.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

open minded

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really got into this with a former gf. Once when she was sucking my cock, I asked her not to swallow so I could kiss her with a my cum in her mouth. This was just the beginning. During foreplay, we would share fantasies and prior experiences. One night i told her about when I was younger and more flexible and could self suck and often shot my load in my mouth. I asked if she wanted to watch and she she said yes. I rolled myself into a ball with my cock right over my mouth. I could lick the head and after a while of limbering up, could get the head in my mouth. I stroked my cock, enjoying the warmth of my mouth and tongue. Finally, I shot my load into my mouth while my gf watched. It was so exciting having her watch. We then enjoyed a long sensuous kiss that seemed to last forever.

After that, I would always ask where she wanted me to cum. We would vary from in her mouth, on her face, on her tits, on her clit or in her pussy. And every time I would lick it up and share it with her.

Busymom

Sexy Member
Media
I'm fine with my husband eating his own Jizz.
It happens on nights where I'm only so so into having sex, because I'm tired and know I don't want to get out of bed to do the post sex clean up ritual. He's welcome to have sex with me & finish inside me as long as I can sit on his face after, for my Orgasm and to get cleaned up. I'll do some kegels to get it all out. Or times that I'm on my period or just not up for sex in general, then he'll do his
Self BJ thing. I've mentioned in some other post b4 that he's flexible enough to do that. I'll play with his balls to spice it up a bit for him. He used to pull out when he was climaxing but then one night he just didn't.
I asked him why and he said just seemed like it might be worth it because he didn't have to clean up a bunch of cum off his face. ( he makes very big loads so I could see his
point ) I ask him, so was it ?? He looked at me funny and said it was definitely an acquired taste. Haha But he's been doing that way ever sense. It was shortly after that when I offered the sex if you clean me up thing.

Busymom

Sexy Member
Media
Cum grosses me out so I'd find it pretty disgusting. I don't have to worry about it because he has no interest in eating his or any one else's cum.
Cum doesn't bother me. Some nights it can be fun when your really into it. Makes for good lubricant. It's just the busy/tired nights when I don't want to deal with clean up that we change things up. I'm not a big fan of the taste of it but I will BJ him to completion some nights. Other nights I'm just like errrrr
I'll hold the balls if you wanna do it. Lol
I try to be as open minding as I can to him finding ways or outlets that he can enjoy himself, as long as he stays faithful :)

Reactions: BetterFuture

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If he gave me oral after ejaculating in me and ended up tasting a bit of his own cum as a side-effect, I wouldn't care. It's one of the many hazards of sex, like tasting myself on him when giving him oral.

But if he suddenly became obsessed with eating his own cum out of me each time we had sex I think I'd be a little grossed out :(
If he wanted to eat another guy's cum out of my pussy I'd be deeply disturbed.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah he does that but only when I snowball him, he's not that keen which is cool with me as I love it all to myself, and believe me there's plenty of it :)
Sorry for my ignorance, but what does snowballing mean?

Reactions: Wave85