How would you feel about your man eating his own cum?

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually as with most men after ejaculating prolactin rises the erection dies along with the sexual desire but there are those mad nights when cumming once will not suffice, during these times I'll eat the creampie gets me rock hard again and ready to continue. I'm not interested in cleaning after another guy tho.

The few times we have had swinging sessions with a couple we know the golden rule laid out by the girls was the guys only cum with their respective partners. I've had the snip my mate hasn't I don't want another child mine or his lol.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To add to the above given this about how the female feels about this, my wife likes it especially if she's sat on my face, she loves the dominance as she's usually quite submissive.

Reactions: Heat

Kerry Shaffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once after I came in my gals pussy . She told me she didn't cum and wanted to I asked what I could do to help and she said eat my pussy I always cum that way , knowing I never have done this.before I said to my self what the hell do it for her . When I started to go down on her she was so turn on she the second I was eating her she was cumming like crazy and the taste of her cum and my cum was pretty dam good infact I enjoyed it . And she loved it she said she came countless times , ever sense then if I want to eat her I have to fuck her first .

Busymom

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah he does that but only when I snowball him, he's not that keen which is cool with me as I love it all to myself, and believe me there's plenty of it :)
It's too bad he doesn't like it a bit more. Being able to slid up over his face after he cums from reverse cowgirl sex is pretty terrific. By the time you Orgasm all his cum is long cleaned up out of you. You can role over and go right to sleep. And you can blow him while he's doing it. Provide a bit of a distraction. Lol

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's too bad he doesn't like it a bit more. Being able to slid up over his face after he cums from reverse cowgirl sex is pretty terrific. By the time you Orgasm all his cum is long cleaned up out of you. You can role over and go right to sleep. And you can blow him while he's doing it. Provide a bit of a distraction. Lol
Oh yeah, I do do that too sometimes hunni he's actually pretty cool with that sorta thing as we always go several rounds once warmed up, he's got really awesome stamina for coming back I always get exhausted taking that beast before he does Lol:p

Reactions: Busymom

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
If he gave me oral after ejaculating in me and ended up tasting a bit of his own cum as a side-effect, I wouldn't care. It's one of the many hazards of sex, like tasting myself on him when giving him oral.

But if he suddenly became obsessed with eating his own cum out of me each time we had sex I think I'd be a little grossed out :(
If he wanted to eat another guy's cum out of my pussy I'd be deeply disturbed.
pretty much this...ussually i ejaculate 2 or 3 times a session....add in alot of sweat and alot of girl juice....you get freaky...lost in the moment....and change in activites and positions....ya get a bit lost in who put what when and were....well swapping fluids around becomes the norm not the exception.....im a bit of a freak like that

however....im not at all submissive...there's no "cleaning up my mess"....i don't really think of sexual organs or functions as a "mess"......

well at least not a mess while we are doing it.....

add in one of those multi session weekend days....the ol lazy Sunday in bed

Reactions: 841234

I enjoy fucking and selfsucking simultaneously. I feel it is a great turn on. I have had 3 girlfriends (not together) that I have been able to simultaneously have my dick inside her puss and suck her clitoris. And I would let it slip out to have a good suck and push it back in while returning to suck her clit. I would do this about every 2 or 3 minutes until she would become very excited and then I would make sure she gets off. This will turn me own SO MUCH that I will cum a mega load as I pull it out and suck on it swallowing all of it. Then place it back in her for a number 2. Oh those were such good times.

pinnoccio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never tried it but once pop out and shot a bit on my wife's back. I stuck it back in and then lick her back, she then went fucking like crazy, then came hard and then I came. However, she has never asked me to clean her up, but I am willing. I want to try it with another couple and clean her up. UMMM!

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm gonna eat all of the replies on this little thread for breakfast you guys.
And I don't care if nobody really knows what I am putting in my own mouth.... mmk
It's my business :)

Also, if he wants to like share with me for a really nice looooong slobbery hi bj let's get in there just saying that's a huge fantasy of mine. But if he is like. Cumming into a lil dixie cup every half hour and drinking it?

Ummm I'm not too sure how I'd feel about that

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy fucking and selfsucking simultaneously. I feel it is a great turn on. I have had 3 girlfriends (not together) that I have been able to simultaneously have my dick inside her puss and suck her clitoris. And I would let it slip out to have a good suck and push it back in while returning to suck her clit. I would do this about every 2 or 3 minutes until she would become very excited and then I would make sure she gets off. This will turn me own SO MUCH that I will cum a mega load as I pull it out and suck on it swallowing all of it. Then place it back in her for a number 2. Oh those were such good times.

I want to see photos or video of the guy who can simultaneously fuck a woman whilst licking her clit...