How would you feel if...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Is this happened to you? How would you feel and why? Hasnt happened to me but its something i have considered to see how i would feel. You are with a girl. She says you are the biggest she has had. Then either through pestering her or just because she decides to tell, you find out she has had one or more guys much bigger than yourself. How does that make you feel and why?

2. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

stupid for repeated asking

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Is there a issue, because this question is asked by you in many ways now...

4. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Deep down fear maybe?! I dunno. I do know that my girl has an ex who she kept going back to for years and years and years just for sex but he treated her like shit. He has a big cock (but not as big as mine). And she for some reason wanted to be friends with him earlier this year, and only cut contact when he tried to arrange a meet up with him. But deep down I think she has some effinity with him because he has a colossus penis. And this has brewed probably due to spending too much time on this site!!!

BUT also the question applies in this case as a study of people's reactions if that truth DID come out so I can evalutate mine.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

#5 dolfette, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  6. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
  7. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So you say he is big, but not as big as you... AND she is not with him now, she is with you.

I fail to see there problem there, she is probably with you because she likes your colossal penis now. :tongue:

EDIT: In the original post you said much bigger than you, which is it?

8. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    She has said i am bigger but i believe he is bigger. She let slip something about he hurt her if anything, but most recently when i said ive always imagined he was longer but mine is fatter she said not at all its me in both cases. Regardless its silly of me and i need to get over it. She probably has worse insecurities and this isnt an issue to her.

9. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

If someone says they have been with longer, which happened to me once, I don't really care, I like my length and besides penis size I am freakin' cute, fun, tall, and most important, I am with the person who is telling me.

Draft saved Draft deleted