How would you handle this?

D_Peverell Piledriver

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a 25 year old guy and have been having sex with a 35 year old woman.
The sex has been great for the both of us.

The problem is that she has a 13 year old son and he is obviously not stupid and knows what is going on. He has seen us the morning after when the both of us get up. Sometimes I get this s**t eating grin from
him and at times does make me feel uncomfortable.

How would you handle this? He probably is jerking off in his room when I'm having sex with his mother.

Don't tell me that we should go somewhere else to have sex - that strikes me of being dishonest.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does his mother know what a little shithead he's being?

Maybe you could get him some really snug in-ear earphones and (if he doesn't already have one) an inexpensive MP3 player. Tell him you expect him to get some use out of your gift.

But definitely tell his mom.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...treat the situation as an adult, like you are. Don't act like a teenager. Don't be drawn into having explain anything that his mother should explain. Remember that you are an adult, an invited guest, and that you are doing nothing wrong. Start from there.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
So fucking her brains out somewhere out of earshot of a prepubescent kid, only 12 years younger than you is dishonest? In what way?
If the kid doesnt freak about it, then it isnt a problem I guess, but I still think having sex around a 13 year old is borderline. And if he's jerking off listening to you, that really isnt his problem, and probably better reaction than him throwing up in the bathroom.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
So fucking her brains out somewhere out of earshot of a prepubescent kid, only 12 years younger than you is dishonest? In what way?
If the kid doesnt freak about it, then it isnt a problem I guess, but I still think having sex around a 13 year old is borderline. And if he's jerking off listening to you, that really isnt his problem, and probably better reaction than him throwing up in the bathroom.

I have mixed feelings about the word “borderline.” I. e., assuming you and your girlfriend are not deliberately trying to excite her son it would not follow that the two of you are engaging a minor in a sexual act or situation. Please tell me you are doing it behind closed doors and trying to be as quiet as adults might if others are in the house.

Maybe you should avoid notions about his wanking. You find the thought spooky he knows what you and his mom are doing. He should find it spooky you think about his wanking. Boys jerk off. Understanding this particular reality doesn’t demand our entertaining specific thoughts about where or when.

His shit eating grins are surprising. 13 year olds should be much more ambivalent about their feelings than to be so bold.

It’s your girl’s call, isn’t it? She’s his parent, not you. You are, however, in the picture. You are a male, as is her son, in a position to discuss with her how she wants sex discussed with her son. Does he have a dad in the picture? Would it be, as I suspect, uncomfortable for her to ask his dad to discuss sex with him?

I notice you call yourself 50% gay. You will want to be careful thinking about the sexuality of a 13 year old boy in the household with your girlfriend – and make a point to set some really strong limits. It makes it complicated for you to be the one to have an adult conversation with this boy.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMO it's not your place to deal with it. Act like nothings amiss, there is nothing to handle. He's a 13 year old boy who knows his Mom and you have sex. No big deal.

Who has not heard their parents having sex at some point *forces back immature gags...*

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does his mother know what a little shithead he's being?

Maybe you could get him some really snug in-ear earphones and (if he doesn't already have one) an inexpensive MP3 player. Tell him you expect him to get some use out of your gift.

But definitely tell his mom.

Erm, he's not being a shithead at all. He's seeing some young-ish guy in the house who he knows damn well is fucking his mother. I'm sure that's not the easiest thing to come to terms with for a 13-year-old.

The onus, though, is on the mother to talk to him about things. Ask him to find out what his issues are and explain the situation.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely this is NOT your child. But since you are in a relationship of some sort with his mother, she needs to handle this and do not be surprised if she puts her son's proper mental development foremost. It's not dishonest to go somewhere else, but it's definitely politeness to do so.

If the lady has enough rocks in her head to want to DELIBERATELY flaunt her sex life in front of her own child, get away, fast. Say something about this to her when the boy is not there and get her to deal with this.

Chase had some good advice; take it.

D_Peverell Piledriver

Account Disabled
Media
Well, he's not a "little shithead". I doubt that this mother has caught wind of it and I would not expect him to say anything to her. I certainly don't think that he is going to say anything to me. His father is "out of the picture" and lives in another state.

The "snug in-ear earphones" and an MP3 player is a BAD IDEA.

What is going on between me and is mother is not going to change, I've got a good thing going betwen us. Maybe, I'm not 50% gay and 50% straight after all!

I've been thinking of taking him to a football game (just the 2 of us) sometime in the fall. He loves football! Maybe, after he gets to know me better, he will be cool about the whole thing.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, he's not a "little shithead". I doubt that this mother has caught wind of it and I would not expect him to say anything to her. I certainly don't think that he is going to say anything to me. His father is "out of the picture" and lives in another state.

What is going on between me and is mother is not going to change, I've got a good thing going betwen us. Maybe, I'm not 50% gay and 50% straight after all!

I've been thinking of taking him to a football game (just the 2 of us) sometime in the fall. He loves football! Maybe, after he gets to know me better, he will be cool about the whole thing.

Honestly, I think this is amusing, you have to remember being 13. Wouldn't you grin at the guy too? I mean if you weren't mad about it, it's not like you are replacing his father. So he's just curious. It's perfectly natural if a bit uncomfortable to deal with. He will calm down eventually.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Are they actually divorced or were they ever married? Get that straightened out too before you get all buddy-buddy with this child. Even if things are not going to change between you and the mom, I know that telling a lover how to be a parent of children who are not yours is Not Good. My lovers and I agree strictly not to meddle with one anothers children.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Her kid, hey call. if she is ok with it than you should be aswell. If she did not feel comfortable about it then A) she should have never had you over while her kid was there in the first place and B) should have had a conversation with her kid about it.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been in a similar situation , only this happened along time ago. The relationship lasted at least 9 months if I remember.
Linda was 39 or 40 and I was 31 or 32. I was going back to college to finish my degree. We met at the local pub and hit it off. As it turned out, her 19yo son was in one of my classes..That was pretty wild; but then the most wiliest, weirdest stuff involved her 11yo son Alec.
She lived in a lil 3 room bungalow with her son and her 13yo daughter who wasn't around alot of the time. I can't remember if she was staying with her Dad or someone else..but Alec lived with his mom full time. At first he and I didn't hit it off too well. I could see the scornful look and sense his attitude. Altho, considering the circumstances, and situations his mother put him in, that kid saw and heard some pretty wild explicit sex; from me fondling and playing with her tits to waking up in the middle of the night seeing her mom totally naked riding my cock in cowgirl position!. She would even make surprise visits during the weeknights at my place as i was doing my homework; leaving the kid in the car down in the parking lot, as she was upstairs giving me a quickie blow job on her way home from grocery shopping, saying she needed to taste my cum...yeah those were wild days..I feel for you man..good luck..

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I think this is amusing, you have to remember being 13. Wouldn't you grin at the guy too? I mean if you weren't mad about it, it's not like you are replacing his father. So he's just curious. It's perfectly natural if a bit uncomfortable to deal with. He will calm down eventually.

This ^

I don't think you're over stepping any boundaries. It doesn't sound like you're being particularly obvious about it, just sharing a room and maybe making a little noise. And when a kid is 13 they automatically think sex, even if it's not happening.

I think it would help if someone had a chat to him about the relationship between you and his mother (NOT about the sex - that would just embarrass him). I do think it's his mother's job to do this, but it probably wouldn't hurt if you built up a relationship with him, and were open to discussing the issue if it came up. Just make sure you and his mother are agreed on what the situation between you is and what things are okay to discuss with the kid. And FFS, don't get involved in the kid's life and then do a disappearing act.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a buddy of mine was in a similiar situation, and just let the situation ride. I mean my buddy was like the 6th bf inside of 2 yrs so by that time the kid was almost conditioned. if anything, let his mother handle it. when I was 23 I was doing a 39 yo gal, her 11 yo handled it better than her bf. lol. one time her bf took the son for ice cream, while I piledrived his mom. the son's reaction, "i like ice cream, come over and fuck my mom more often."

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't seem to understand what the issue is? Sounds like you have a problem with him. He lives there, you are fucking his mother....You want him to make no eye contact with you and act uncomfortable? To the people that want him to speak with his mother, about what??? Your son knows we fuck? Punish him??

canon

Sexy Member
Media
We are all different and look at things differently. One might think he's not my kid and if she can look the kid in the eyes after having a guest overnight then it's her problem. If a kid sees a parent setting what I perceive as a bad example how can they be shocked and object when they find a guest in the kids room overnight and a girl knocked when he's 15.

I don't care how good a piece she is I would feel uncomfortable in that situation. She would have to come to my place, check into a hotel or send the kid to a friends for the night.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't seem to understand what the issue is? Sounds like you have a problem with him. He lives there, you are fucking his mother....You want him to make no eye contact with you and act uncomfortable? To the people that want him to speak with his mother, about what??? Your son knows we fuck? Punish him??

^^^^^This^^^^^ superb answer!!!^^^^

As for Dal.Dud.214 the 1 that started this thread,

all this seems strangely like wanking fodder.

If you're really having a relationship with his mother then you should be adult enough to handle it.

He's in his own room and he's 13 yeah he knows about sex, what's the problem? It's not as if the 2 of you are in the same room as her son. Be glad he grins when he sees you in the morniing there are plenty of children that age that would find a way to pick a fight with their parent's new partner just to be rid of them and have the parent back just for them.

The statement that "
He probably is jerking off in his room when I'm having sex with his mother"
seems is why I said it seems like wanking fodder on your part. Yeah, he's 13 and he may be masturbating, so what? He's in his room, are you thiinking about that while having sex with his mom? Pervert!

I'm a 25 year old guy and have been having sex with a 35 year old woman.
The sex has been great for the both of us.

The problem is that she has a 13 year old son and he is obviously not stupid and knows what is going on. He has seen us the morning after when the both of us get up. Sometimes I get this s**t eating grin from
him and at times does make me feel uncomfortable.

How would you handle this? He probably is jerking off in his room when I'm having sex with his mother.

Don't tell me that we should go somewhere else to have sex - that strikes me of being dishonest.