Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Erm, he's not being a shithead at all. He's seeing some young-ish guy in the house who he knows damn well is fucking his mother. I'm sure that's not the easiest thing to come to terms with for a 13-year-old.

The onus, though, is on the mother to talk to him about things. Ask him to find out what his issues are and explain the situation.

I don't care how difficult it is for him. The OP is a guest of one of his parents, and if he doesn't like it, he can tell his mom he doesn't like it, or he can stuff it. He's got less sense of boundaries than his mom, and he's only going to keep being inappropriately controlling of her sexuality (yes, he is. Making the OP uncomfortable is his way of saying "Mom went and got rid of Dad. Dad is more important than Mom. Mom will pay by never being comfortable having sex again until she makes Dad happy again.") It is not his fucking place to register his opinion. His mother works hard for him already. If she can't have a little sex without him acting like it's his fucking business, then he is in the wrong, not she.

D_Peverell Piledriver

Account Disabled
Media
We are all different and look at things differently. One might think he's not my kid and if she can look the kid in the eyes after having a guest overnight then it's her problem. If a kid sees a parent setting what I perceive as a bad example how can they be shocked and object when they find a guest in the kids room overnight and a girl knocked when he's 15.

I don't care how good a piece she is I would feel uncomfortable in that situation. She would have to come to my place, check into a hotel or send the kid to a friends for the night.

Do you think that 15 is too young for sex - assuming they are responsible?
If you think so, I feel you are wrong.

I started having sex with my girlfriend when I was 15. In my own room at home. Better there than in the back seat of a car. I didn't "knock her up", condoms were used. Yes, my parents knew.

Having sex at 15 with her just got better and better thru the years. She started to grow in to womanhood - developing curves in the right places, bigger breasts, etc. Me from 15 on, my dick got longer and thicker, nuts got bigger, developed more body hair, and became more muscular. At 18 we had some of the best sex we ever had.

I strongly believe that a guy should start having sex on a regular basis at 15. He just needs to make sure he uses a condom.

What's wrong with that?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care how difficult it is for him. The OP is a guest of one of his parents, and if he doesn't like it, he can tell his mom he doesn't like it, or he can stuff it. He's got less sense of boundaries than his mom, and he's only going to keep being inappropriately controlling of her sexuality (yes, he is. Making the OP uncomfortable is his way of saying "Mom went and got rid of Dad. Dad is more important than Mom. Mom will pay by never being comfortable having sex again until she makes Dad happy again.") It is not his fucking place to register his opinion. His mother works hard for him already. If she can't have a little sex without him acting like it's his fucking business, then he is in the wrong, not she.

Christ almighty, where on Earth did all that come from?!

That's such a strange/inappropriate evaluation of the situation, the first line in particular being a good indication of that fact.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Sweet Jesus, where to start...

(any empasis is mine)

I'm a 25 year old guy and have been having sex with a 35 year old woman.
The sex has been great for the both of us.

The problem is that she has a 13 year old son and he is obviously not stupid and knows what is going on. He has seen us the morning after when the both of us get up. Sometimes I get this s**t eating grin from
him and at times does make me feel uncomfortable.

How would you handle this? He probably is jerking off in his room when I'm having sex with his mother.

Don't tell me that we should go somewhere else to have sex - that strikes me of being dishonest.

*bangs head on keyboard* OK. First off a few questions: Are you two being super noisy, like, is she screaming "fuck me harder with your big dick!" while you are yelling "take it bitch! TAKE IT!" if you are then it may be time for a hotel room. If not, and it is just the normal sounds of two people trying to have sex without waking the whole house, then fine. I notice you say "having sex with" and leave it there. Are you just FB? FWB? BF/GF? How much are you over there? Do you pay rent? I will get back to these questions, as they do become pertinent.

Now the "Sometimes I get this s**t eating grin from him and at times does make me feel uncomfortable." is confusing. Other than bolding it I haven't changed it in any way. Did you mean to say that the occasional "shit-eating grin" makes you occasionally uncomfortable? Or is he doing other things to elicit that feeling? If it is the former, get he fuck over it. If he is a good kid, which I gather (or at least not a "shithead" as has been suggested and you yourself have refuted) then roll with it. He may be just acknowledging that he knows what you are doing, and is joking with you in that oh, so charming adolescent way. What would you have him do? Now if he is doing other things to deliberately give you the heebies, then that is a completely different answer. Either way you need to bring this up to his mom and see how she wants to play it out. Yes, you are an adult in an adult relationship of some kind with this woman. She also has a relationship with her son, and (you may not want to hear this) a greater responsibility to him and his well being than you and your vague feelings of discomfort. In fact she has a LEGAL obligation to that extent. Yes she needs to guide him to not being a manipulative douche, but she also needs to take his feelings into consideration and not dismiss them off hand as some others have suggested.

As for the "jerking off" thing. Why would you go there first? Pulling his pillows over his head and humming a tune would most likely be his first response versus wanking to the thought of his mother getting fucked. eewww

Does his mother know what a little shithead he's being?
Maybe you could get him some really snug in-ear earphones and (if he doesn't already have one) an inexpensive MP3 player. Tell him you expect him to get some use out of your gift.

But definitely tell his mom.

Emp, ya know I adore you, but I think you were a tad harsh on calling the kid a shithead, based on incomplete data. The headphones might work (when I lived with my grandparents I utilized them, because as thrilled as I was that they still had an, apparently active, sex life at their age, I had noooo desire to hear them whatsoever! LOL). That said it may need to be his idea, as my choice was mine. And then the OP goes on to state that that would be a bad idea, but I will get to that in a bit. I do agree that he should tell the mom.

So fucking her brains out somewhere out of earshot of a prepubescent kid, only 12 years younger than you is dishonest? In what way?
If the kid doesnt freak about it, then it isnt a problem I guess, but I still think having sex around a 13 year old is borderline. And if he's jerking off listening to you, that really isnt his problem, and probably better reaction than him throwing up in the bathroom.

LOL! I agree though that fucking somewhere else (or having him somewhere else) is not dishonest in the least. It would be one thing if the OP were living there full time or most of the time (hence my question on that) but if it's only once a week or whatever, I don't see why they can't plan ahead. Now this only applies, IMHO, if they are being loud (as I illustrated above) If they are being relatively quiet, then really nothing has to change, save for the bringing the grins to the mother's attention.

I have mixed feelings about the word “borderline.” I. e., assuming you and your girlfriend are not deliberately trying to excite her son it would not follow that the two of you are engaging a minor in a sexual act or situation. Please tell me you are doing it behind closed doors and trying to be as quiet as adults might if others are in the house.

Maybe you should avoid notions about his wanking. You find the thought spooky he knows what you and his mom are doing. He should find it spooky you think about his wanking. Boys jerk off. Understanding this particular reality doesn’t demand our entertaining specific thoughts about where or when.

His shit eating grins are surprising. 13 year olds should be much more ambivalent about their feelings than to be so bold.

It’s your girl’s call, isn’t it? She’s his parent, not you. You are, however, in the picture. You are a male, as is her son, in a position to discuss with her how she wants sex discussed with her son. Does he have a dad in the picture? Would it be, as I suspect, uncomfortable for her to ask his dad to discuss sex with him?

I notice you call yourself 50% gay. You will want to be careful thinking about the sexuality of a 13 year old boy in the household with your girlfriend – and make a point to set some really strong limits. It makes it complicated for you to be the one to have an adult conversation with this boy.

*listen to chase, listen to chase*
I will put in one small caveat. I was a 13yr old that would give a shit eating grin to my mom's BF's. It was usually prompted by the fact that they would try so hard to act like nothing happened, and I was just letting them know that "hey, it's ok. Really don't care. Please try to keep it down, I have a test" without having to spell things out. They usually understood, would grin sheepishly back (or with one BF, laugh and apologize for the noise), and then we would move on with our days.

IMO it's not your place to deal with it. Act like nothings amiss, there is nothing to handle. He's a 13 year old boy who knows his Mom and you have sex. No big deal.
Who has not heard their parents having sex at some point *forces back immature gags...*
I don't think you're over stepping any boundaries. It doesn't sound like you're being particularly obvious about it, just sharing a room and maybe making a little noise. And when a kid is 13 they automatically think sex, even if it's not happening.

I think it would help if someone had a chat to him about the relationship between you and his mother (NOT about the sex - that would just embarrass him). I do think it's his mother's job to do this, but it probably wouldn't hurt if you built up a relationship with him, and were open to discussing the issue if it came up. Just make sure you and his mother are agreed on what the situation between you is and what things are okay to discuss with the kid. And FFS, don't get involved in the kid's life and then do a disappearing act.

More voices of reason. You would do well to listen to them. And again this is why I questioned what your relationship is with the mom. If you are only FB, and that's it, then you both need to be on the same page before you even think about discussing anything with her kid or assuming you have valid input in his behavior/life. Not trying to sound harsh, but your a big boy, and I don't believe in handling adults with kid gloves.

Realize that if you are serious about this for the long haul, and it's more than just sex; if you want to establish a relationship with this kid, then the worse thing to do would be to ditch them. We (us at LPSG, and maybe you) don't know the circumstances of dad's "not being there". If he did with the vanishing act, then it would be cruel to the child for you to present the situation with his mom as more than it really is and have him bond with you, only for you to bail.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(cont)

Well, he's not a "little shithead". I doubt that this mother has caught wind of it and I would not expect him to say anything to her. I certainly don't think that he is going to say anything to me. His father is "out of the picture" and lives in another state.
The "snug in-ear earphones" and an MP3 player is a BAD IDEA.

What is going on between me and is mother is not going to change, I've got a good thing going betwen us. Maybe, I'm not 50% gay and 50% straight after all!

I've been thinking of taking him to a football game (just the 2 of us) sometime in the fall. He loves football! Maybe, after he gets to know me better, he will be cool about the whole thing.

So how "out of the picture" is he? Does he have (and utilize) visitation rights? Was he gone from the get go, or did he leave in the kid’s childhood? Has the kid or his mother expressed any desire to have him back in their lives?

Why are the earphones a bad idea?

I am going to assume that you see yourself in this for the long haul. If not, then taking him to a football game to bond can be misleading to him, depending on his relationship, good or ill, with his dad, and said father's manner of departure. My dad was notorious for taking us places and getting are hopes up that things would be normal, then poof, not around (not that we really were sad to see him go. He was an abusive bastard, but would sucker us in with the whole "I’ve really changed" routine that included cool outings)

Definitely this is NOT your child. But since you are in a relationship of some sort with his mother, she needs to handle this and do not be surprised if she puts her son's proper mental development foremost. It's not dishonest to go somewhere else, but it's definitely politeness to do so.
If the lady has enough rocks in her head to want to DELIBERATELY flaunt her sex life in front of her own child, get away, fast. Say something about this to her when the boy is not there and get her to deal with this.

Chase had some good advice; take it.
Are they actually divorced or were they ever married? Get that straightened out too before you get all buddy-buddy with this child. Even if things are not going to change between you and the mom, I know that telling a lover how to be a parent of children who are not yours is Not Good. My lovers and I agree strictly not to meddle with one anothers children.

Listen to helga, who has had experience. And you will notice that I was not the only one who brought up the "what is your relationship with this woman" and "what is the background regarding the dad" train of thought.

Erm, he's not being a shithead at all. He's seeing some young-ish guy in the house who he knows damn well is fucking his mother. I'm sure that's not the easiest thing to come to terms with for a 13-year-old.
The onus, though, is on the mother to talk to him about things. Ask him to find out what his issues are and explain the situation.

I tend to agree. Barring anything that the OP may come to say regarding any other possible signs of open hostility that the boy is directing at him, I think that the OP is the one with the problem, not the kid. The OP and the mother are adults and need to take responsibility as such. Period.

Christ almighty, where on Earth did all that come from?!
That's such a strange/inappropriate evaluation of the situation, the first line in particular being a good indication of that fact.

I have to side with Endued on this one Emp. Until we know ALL of the things that I was asking the OP for, we can't just place blame (real or imaginary) on a 13 year old kid! Now, though it galls me to share more personal stuff, I feel I am going to need to just to shed light on a scenario or two that you mat have (for whatever reasons) overlooked.

My dad left us when I was seven or eight. Mom gets with Bob, who treats her like a princess, has a good rapport with me, and wants to marry her. Sadly, Bob isn't yet divorced to his current wife, and after getting everyone's hopes up, abandons the both of us. I am crushed, but more so for my mom, who I then have to console. I am left to try to pick up the pieces and, guess what, as an 8 year old I can only do so much. Dad reenters picture. Dad moves us north, and then vanishes on us again. Mom starts dating my sister's ex BF (he's 18, if that) and I am cool with it. He uses her as a FB for a while, and while he is there shows all the signs of being an abusive asshole like my dad. I see my mom defending him as he is threatening me because I had the audacity to ask my mom if he was working or not. He was spending al his time with us by that point and eating us out of house and home, and the only thing he was contributing was the occasional fuck to my mom, and was cheating on her. I didn’t mention the rest of that to her, just" hey when's Jake getting a job" she tells him, he flips out, hits me, she sides with him, telling me that I was wrong to question adults. He leaves. She is broken hearted. Guess who is left to pick up the pieces? Me. At 10 years old I have to reassure my mom that it wasn't her fault, that he was a jerk, that I was sorry I did anything to drive him off (!) Then at 12 along comes Richard, who was her then boss’s son. He's 22, 24, I misremember. He seems cool enough, and I get along wonderfully with him. He was the one who would laugh if I gave him a shit eating grin. I had no problems with him at all. I was hesitant to get to know him because of the previous losers. He made my mom happy, and although he fucked up a few times regarding work, he got his act together. I think that had she not died in a car accident they would still be together.

My points: unless you live with the OP, his women, and her kid, and have lived with them in the past before they met the OP, you have no grounds for aiming this hostility at the kid. Yes are there kids who play that card? Of course. Can they be manipulative little brats? Some of them, yes. I am not disputing that. I am saying that from what the OP said in his first and second posts, does not support that. Hell, my example of me could be way off base. I just wanted to show that there are different interpretations for certain behaviors and that until all the facts are known, we shouldn't be so eager to lay blame at the feet of a kid.

You assume that he is doing this to undermine his mother’s relationship (by controling her sexuallity) to have them get back with the dad. I have presented a case (albeit very personal one) of why that may not necessarily be so.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(concluded)

And let's just hope she isn't the paragon of motherhood these two examples obviously were:

I've been in a similar situation , only this happened along time ago. The relationship lasted at least 9 months if I remember.
Linda was 39 or 40 and I was 31 or 32. I was going back to college to finish my degree. We met at the local pub and hit it off. As it turned out, her 19yo son was in one of my classes..That was pretty wild; but then the most wiliest, weirdest stuff involved her 11yo son Alec.
She lived in a lil 3 room bungalow with her son and her 13yo daughter who wasn't around alot of the time. I can't remember if she was staying with her Dad or someone else..but Alec lived with his mom full time. At first he and I didn't hit it off too well. I could see the scornful look and sense his attitude. Altho, considering the circumstances, and situations his mother put him in, that kid saw and heard some pretty wild explicit sex; from me fondling and playing with her tits to waking up in the middle of the night seeing her mom totally naked riding my cock in cowgirl position!. She would even make surprise visits during the weeknights at my place as i was doing my homework; leaving the kid in the car down in the parking lot, as she was upstairs giving me a quickie blow job on her way home from grocery shopping, saying she needed to taste my cum...yeah those were wild days..I feel for you man..good luck..
a buddy of mine was in a similiar situation, and just let the situation ride. I mean my buddy was like the 6th bf inside of 2 yrs so by that time the kid was almost conditioned. if anything, let his mother handle it. when I was 23 I was doing a 39 yo gal, her 11 yo handled it better than her bf. lol. one time her bf took the son for ice cream, while I piledrived his mom. the son's reaction, "i like ice cream, come over and fuck my mom more often."

Yikes! Please nobody even try to defend these to "mother's". On speaks for itself, then next highlights bad parenting through what the son, at 11, says. I hope, Boobalaa, that you see where that whole set up was wrong. *shudders*

One final thing. While i would never say "I don't think kids at 15 should fuck", You will also never hear me say this:

I strongly believe that a guy should start having sex on a regular basis at 15. He just needs to make sure he uses a condom.

What's wrong with that?

Whilst there are those 15 year olds who are mature enough to handle a sexual relationship (and kudos to them), there are just as many who aren't, and to make a blanket statement that all guys "should start having sex on a regular basis at 15" is disturbing. About the only thing I agree on is the "use a condom" line. I like how he left out his thought about when women should start having sex. Guess we should be grateful for small favors...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know if I can render an impartial opinion here, I can only draw on experience. My dad passed away when I was 5 and it took my mother about 4 years to start dating again. I'll never forget the first time I realized that my mother was sharing the (figurative) bed she used to share with my dad. It felt pretty horrible, tbh. She then went through men that treated her horribly until she stuck with the one that treated her the worst, unfortunately. I knew my mother was having sex with these men but I never heard one bit of it. If I had it would have been troublesome for me. Not all kids are the same, but kids are kids. Thirteen is an awkward age...old enough to know things but still young enough to be innocent. I feel for this kid because he is left to deal with these feelings about his parents split and his mother's sexual endeavors practically flaunted in front of him. He's only 13, give the kid a break. Long after the boyfriends are gone, he is left with the debris. What if his facial expressions are being misread by the OP? Isn't it possible that the "shit-eating grin" is actually a smile trying to mask his awkwardness towards the situation? I agree that it's not the OP's place to talk to the kid, as that's the mother's place. I do suggest that if the OP is serious about this woman the kid's feelings should be respected. You can have a perfectly fantastic love/sex life with his mom and be considerate of the kid at the same time.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I started having sex with my girlfriend when I was 15. In my own room at home. Better there than in the back seat of a car. I didn't "knock her up", condoms were used. Yes, my parents knew.

Having sex at 15 with her just got better and better thru the years. She started to grow in to womanhood - developing curves in the right places, bigger breasts, etc. Me from 15 on, my dick got longer and thicker, nuts got bigger, developed more body hair, and became more muscular. At 18 we had some of the best sex we ever had.

What's wrong with that?
you are just wrong. 15 is too early. and with your parents knowledge is kinda sick and certainly bad parenting. this is all, of course, just my opinion. you were lucky, no kids came into the world, but babies having babies is one of the fundamental problems with today's society. again, just my opinion.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media

The problem is that she has a 13 year old son and he is obviously not stupid and knows what is going on. He has seen us the morning after when the both of us get up. Sometimes I get this s**t eating grin from

How would you handle this? He probably is jerking off in his room when I'm having sex with his mother.

Don't tell me that we should go somewhere else to have sex - that strikes me of being dishonest.

Act natural. Don't bring it up. Don't get uncomfortable about it.

So you're fucking his mother, big dead, mother fucker, lol.

If you get all weird about it or make it seem unnatural, the kid is going to grow up with a complex about sex having to be hidden or dirty in some way.

Besides, I say let his MOTHER worry about it!

D_Peverell Piledriver

Account Disabled
Media
you are just wrong. 15 is too early. and with your parents knowledge is kinda sick and certainly bad parenting. this is all, of course, just my opinion. you were lucky, no kids came into the world, but babies having babies is one of the fundamental problems with today's society. again, just my opinion.

Well, I really disagree with you. It certainly was not bad parenting. I normally hung out with alot of older (most were 17) guys. It just seemed normal to me. Most of those that were 15 were jerks.

This is how it all came about. I started smoking at an early age - I know it is bad for you. One day I was in the garage helping my dad cleaning up the mess. I reached in my blue jeans to pull out a pack of Marlboros and a condom fell on the floor as I pulled them out. Since I was 15 at the time, he was suprised, but I did not get a lecture. Short conversation was that "I can't stop you from having sex!". Just be safe and don't screw up your life. I would rather you have sex in your room other than in the back seat of a car or in some dark alley.

How is that bad parenting? What was he supposed to do? Ground me - that won't work. Beat the living hell out of me - that won't work either.

Years later, on my 21st birthday, my dad took me to a bar for my first drink. Beer never touched my lips prior to that day. After a few beers, he mentioned to me about the quandry he was in about (1) smoking and (2) having sex at 15. He said that I came out OK - but he was concerned.

During high school I never got into any trouble and carried a B+ average (no C grades). Went to college, got a degree in Engineering. Good grades again - even making the Dean's List many times. Got a real good paying job and have my own house that I'm making payments on.

What went wrong? I think I turned out OK!

D_Peverell Piledriver

Account Disabled
Media

We are in a long term relationship. I think I'm probably not 50% gay and 50% straight. She thinks that it will be good to get know her son better and a football game is a great idea. No mention of him knowing what is going on in the bedroom. I don't plan on leaving this relationship. Her son is not a "shithead". So he jerks off, no big deal!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What's wrong with that?

The only thing wrong with it is that IF anything went bad between you, it's technically statutory rape. I'll bet your parents were nervous wrecks until you turned 18. And I notice you are not with that girl any longer. Sincerely hope you parted on friendly terms and that there were no baby making accidents. Until the law of the USA changes, underage sex even between those who are underage is risky, no matter how natural it may seem while your body wants it. It's just as risky as being homosexual in a place it's illegal.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing wrong with it is that IF anything went bad between you, it's technically statutory rape. I'll bet your parents were nervous wrecks until you turned 18. And I notice you are not with that girl any longer. Sincerely hope you parted on friendly terms and that there were no baby making accidents. Until the law of the USA changes, underage sex even between those who are underage is risky, no matter how natural it may seem while your body wants it. It's just as risky as being homosexual in a place it's illegal.

I love you helga! Thank you for pointing out in a few sentences what i rambled about! lol

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Please NEVER have children. NEVER be around children. This was one of the coldest, crassest things I have read on here. It is almost unbelievable that someone would hold a 13 year old in such little regard.

Adults do have responsibilities to children...even if they are not their own. The OP should honor that and not assume anything about a child. Dangerous territory. Oh yeah, and DON'T take the kid out just the two of you.

D_Peverell Piledriver

Account Disabled
Media

The age of consent in Texas is 17 (for both straight and gay sex). Also a lower age applies when the age gap between partners is small. We both were 15 at the time. She turned 17 a couple months before me - I certainly would not "cry rape" when I was 16 years and 10 months.

There were no accidents and a condom was used all the time.

Yes, we parted on friendly terms and see each other around town occasionally and we still are friends. Sex took a back seat to studying when I went to college. It was study, study, study! No parties! It was worth it as I landed a very good paying Engineering job.

After graduating from college - it was a different story!

D_Peverell Piledriver

Account Disabled
Media

Please NEVER have children. NEVER be around children. This was one of the coldest, crassest things I have read on here. It is almost unbelievable that someone would hold a 13 year old in such little regard.

Adults do have responsibilities to children...even if they are not their own. The OP should honor that and not assume anything about a child. Dangerous territory. Oh yeah, and DON'T take the kid out just the two of you.

I don't hold her 13-year old son in little regard! I just want him to know that I'm not just there to fuck his mom and leave. My father lost his dad at an early age. The "Big Brothers and Sisters" organization steped in and he had an older guy (mid 20s) that he could hang out with once in a while.
He mentioned this to me many times.