How would you handle this?

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sigh

I would think about my actions and the fact that I am affecting the mind of a child and that the situation is far more serious than the needs that I or my fuck buddy may have. This is a child. The imagery that you are imprinting on this child's mind may be fundamental to his development, especially his relationship to women, including his mother.

If you do not have a friendship with the child; if you have not talked to him about your relationship to his mother -- if you're someone alien to him who is having sex with his mother that relationship is unhealthy.

To me, it's a demonstration to the child about what are acceptable limits of promiscuity and what role commitment should have. And it defines where his mother should reside in his conception of what is a virtuous woman.

There's nothing wrong with fucking her. As a mother she surely needs it. Take your ass to a hotel or your own damn place to fuck. Don't do it around her children unless they respect and relate to you as a daddy -- and a good daddy at at that. You cheapen her if you do not, and you cheapen her in the eyes of her children. And you cheapen yourself.

And as far as your need for honesty is concerned: this is a child. He's not supposed to have honesty about the sex life of his mother with a fuck buddy. He's not supposed to have a sex life at that age.

There are so many things about being a man, and a man with class, and dignity, and virtue, grace and self respect that are lost in the age of the Internet.

Trust me, I am no better than you, but I speak from the heart and know what I'm talking about: Take it outside. Keep your sex life with that mother out of the child's world. If you are having more than casual sex, if you do feel some commitment to her, have a relationship with her children. They need you.

Ultimately, I'd rather jerk off in the bathroom and be a good influence on the kids than fuck that woman two sheets of 1/2 inch drywall away from the impressionable mind of a child. That's how i would handle it. What the fuck. I'm an idiot though. Your post makes me so sad. For real.

Post of the century. I heart you. Seriously.
Have I tooooold, you late-ly, that I love you?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Update: I followed POPGOESTHEWEASELS's advise which agreed with mine.

Things went very well, better than I thought they would.

This is all true with no exaggeration.
Naturally underlining makes ii real true:rolleyes:.

Friday after work went over to his mom's place before she got home to pick him up. Yes, his mom was OK with that. We were going to go to Best Buy to pick out a video game for his PS3.

He was dressed like a "homeless person". "Go put on some decent clothes before we go". He comes out with a clean pair of 501s, but they looked like they were slept in.Asked him to pull out the ironing board, iron, and some spray starch. Had him slip off the 501s and showed him how to make them look the way they should --- heavily starched with a nice crease. It always pays to look good!

Then we went over to my house as I needed to change clothes.

As I opened my closet, there was a pair of my ACUs (Air Combat Uniform) which he saw. ACUs are very similar to the Army's BDUs (Battle Dress Uniform).
Umm there's a major problem brewing here. He ain't your child and it's not a public place like a changing room at a YMCA, this can be seen as inapproprate. If the pants needed pressing then send him
to a different room and he can return wearing a robe, towel or different pants while they're pressed.

At your place, there's no reason why he should have been in the same room as you changed pants, it's inappropriate.

If he gets angry with this setup with you and his mom the cops and DA can have a great time getting you put in jail.

Also saw my Dress Blues with my silver bars. "You in the Army"? Told him no, I spend time every month for one weekend in the Air Force Reserve. "You ever have to kill and bad guys"? "No, I work at a deskjob". I have not even gotten around to tell his mom this.

Changed into my 501s and a golf shirt and we are off.

He pulled out his PS3 and we started playing the game -- his mom is better than I am at it. Obviously, he was much better at it than us. That went on for several hours and the three of us watched TV until maybe 10 PM.
Let me see, this is a serious relationship but the woman hasn't any idea what you do for a living? She hasn't any clue that you're masturbating with a guy on the side either I'd bet or that per your words they usually become "fuck buddies".

DallasDude214 said:
He really seemed enjoyed the evening -- it was all about him! That's as it should be.

Stayed the night with his mom. In the morning he says "Good Morning, LT". Was a little suprised! Alot of people call me LT - many don't know why. Took the 3 of us to breakfast a Golden Coral for the breakfast buffet. He sure can eat!

Things went very well and am very happy about it. Wondering what am I getting myself into?

I'm not some 25-year old jerk that sleeps around with everyone in town!
I've taken time and read the previous posts that you've made, you are a jerk and in no way suitable. Less than a week ago
you said things about a current j/o buddy.
4 days back: http://www.lpsg.org/3068872-post289.html
"My current J/O buddy introduced it to me recently. I'm suprised that I never came across frottage in the past."

The more I read the junk you post the more convinced I am that this entiire thread is wank fodder for you, that you are a pedophile (the mastuurbating in his room when you have sex with his mom and anything like headphones so he can't hear it is a "bad idea":rolleyes:. and then the underwear scenes.

Glad to hear the bonding session went well DallasDude. Nice to hear you're putting the effort in and you're getting a good response.
Don't be so gullible.

D_Peverell Piledriver

Account Disabled
Media
Naturally underlining makes ii real true:rolleyes:.

Umm there's a major problem brewing here. He ain't your child and it's not a public place like a changing room at a YMCA, this can be seen as inapproprate. If the pants needed pressing then send him
to a different room and he can return wearing a robe, towel or different pants while they're pressed.

At your place, there's no reason why he should have been in the same room as you changed pants, it's inappropriate.

If he gets angry with this setup with you and his mom the cops and DA can have a great time getting you put in jail.

Let me see, this is a serious relationship but the woman hasn't any idea what you do for a living? She hasn't any clue that you're masturbating with a guy on the side either I'd bet or that per your words they usually become "fuck buddies".

I've taken time and read the previous posts that you've made, you are a jerk and in no way suitable. Less than a week ago
you said things about a current j/o buddy.
4 days back: http://www.lpsg.org/3068872-post289.html
"My current J/O buddy introduced it to me recently. I'm suprised that I never came across frottage in the past."

The more I read the junk you post the more convinced I am that this entiire thread is wank fodder for you, that you are a pedophile (the mastuurbating in his room when you have sex with his mom and anything like headphones so he can't hear it is a "bad idea":rolleyes:. and then the underwear scenes.

Don't be so gullible.

Yes, she knows what I do for a living - I'm an Engineer in the private sector.

Once a month on the weekend, I go to drill with the Air Force Reserve as a 1st Lt.

She does not know about me being in the Air Force Reserve. Being a Reservist has not come up. The two are totally different. Get a grip on reality - lot of guys are Reservists (and some women).

Remember 9-11 or have you forgotten? You probably are so wrapped up in your own little world that you don't give a damn what else is going on in the world. Pull your head out of the sand.

I was 15 years old at the time when September 11th happened and it is etched in my mind forever.

The topic will come up in the future as their always is the possibility of being deployed to Afganistan for a year.

YMCA! Are you CRAZY? Nothing wrong with a 13-year old in his boxers. It was his choice.

I didn't say I changed my pants in front of him.

You seem to have a warped sense of reality. I asked about what I consider a serious question and I get a stupid response like this.

Last edited:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
does not know about me being in the Air Force Reserve. Being a Reservist has not come up. The two are totally different. Get a grip on reality - lot of guys are Reservists (and some women).

why in the world would she not know that? and in a serious relationship how would your being gone on a regular basis not come up??

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, Texas ain't like the rest of the U S of A I guess. We don't starch our jeans in Visconsin. And our laws on sex with and among young persons are different. He is keeping quiet about the gay part of his life because that is more illegal than underage sex is, evidently.

He's infatuated with a woman who is not shielding her love life from her son very well and it's sad, but if he wants to befriend the boy as well, it's not horrible to do so..

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well here it goes.Dallasdude214...Let me tell you what i would do if i were you...

1. lets get the child out of the way cause its the most important problem to solve...let me start by saying about the kid dropping his pant and changing in front of you with his boxers on....when dealing with minors..you should have gotten upset(little upset) and told him not to change in front of you or anyone..that is a serious issue...So lets look at what maybe the worst thing that can happen to you..all it would take is someone calling the cops and your whole life can be flipped upside down...There are good cops and bad ones...and its a roll of a dice to see what the outcome would be....lots of stupid people always say ..well if you didn't do anything wrong.. you have nothing to fear...ooooh well lets examine that ....if there were a history book of all the corrupt cops that were and are ..there would be alot...so much so its an i eye opener....if we had a history collection of those who were sentence to prison for something they did not do..there would be a lot (eye opener)..also remember there are groups of people going around harassing certain types of people who are secretly funded to push undesirables out of cities and states with constant harassment since 911 its been turn into a business handled by the private sector funded by the gov..the gov is limited to harassment.. the loop hole is the corporations are not...ever hear a government official say "i have the power to ruin your life"...well i may not be the sharpest tool in the tool shed ....but he can't do shit unless he has a system in place...so there are unforeseen dangers out there .... ....also remember ...is the local police conservative....look I don't mean to pick on the police.....but what i am trying to say is never put yourself in a situation were your fate lies in others ....your lucky these board members aren't the judge and jury some would have hung you already..lol ...moving on

as for your relationship goes ...do what you want...ride the ride till it comes to a end ..oooh one more thing about the kid..and any future relationships with women who have kids.. heres a few ideas

Find something to keep him busy while the bump and grind is going on ...movies, games and put a stereo in the room that your fucking in and turn it up (muffle the sound and a lock on the door).... thats it..problem solved

Weasle

Last edited:

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet you anything that woman is slightly psycho. At the least it's insenitive of her to expose her son to this. Get a babysitter and go to a hotel or to your place. She shouldn't be so cavalier about the conclusions the thirteen year old will draw and the example she's setting. As if that age isn't confusing and frustrating enough, particularly as there is no dad there .

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I notice Dallas Dude has been rechristened Peverell Piledriver by the mod squad. I think he is getting serious about his offline life and maybe thinking about what his new young acquaintance might stumble upon when using his internets. I am sad, because he is going to put himself in the closet. Het sex is no cure for gayness, despite the fundamentalist Christian propaganda so rife in our benighted nation.

But good luck to him anyway, with his starched 501s. :sad:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met Cap when my daughter was around 11. We were very, very discreet... we thought. We dated for over a year, and one time Cap stayed the night. We never did anything like that before when Pris was in the house, but it was just one of those things.

Cap was in the kitchen fully-clothed and drinking orange juice, I was still in my robe trying to make coffee. Pris stumbles in, which surprised me because it was a Saturday and I rarely saw her up before noon. I watched her, she looked at Cap and gave this oh so sly smile, and then she high-fived him!!! That's when I knew I had to marry this man!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ Awwww! That made made me smile on a crappy day! Thank you for sharing!

I met Cap when my daughter was around 11. We were very, very discreet... we thought. We dated for over a year, and one time Cap stayed the night. We never did anything like that before when Pris was in the house, but it was just one of those things.

Cap was in the kitchen fully-clothed and drinking orange juice, I was still in my robe trying to make coffee. Pris stumbles in, which surprised me because it was a Saturday and I rarely saw her up before noon. I watched her, she looked at Cap and gave this oh so sly smile, and then she high-fived him!!! That's when I knew I had to marry this man!

B_BENDERBOY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since you say your 50 percent gay iwas gonna say something totally inapproprate but since i'm new here and love the place and don't know what i can get away with saying, i'll keep my mouth shut. Something i suggest you do too in both senses of the word