Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm concerned that my sister will blow it out of proportion and make an already uncomfortable situation, worse.

I agree, I think I will say something to them...but also tell them to keep quiet, and next time listen more carefully.

He's made comments to me before at my moms house that I didnt appreciate, so if he makes another crack, I guess I'll ask him what his goal is.

But I agree... he was saying Im Fat/ Unfit.
I was pretty miffed when they left. I threw the dog in the car and went for a ride.

The one you should speak to is the asshole your mother's dating. Just calmly tell him that you don't appreciate his rude comments and if he can't keep them to himself, there will be major problems ahead. If he has any decency, the issue should be resolved at that point.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know what he was saying, the real question is what to do about it. If your mom is serious about this guy, then you need to approach him directly and politely. Tell him to refrain from making those comments. If he is a decent guy, he will apologize and keep his mouth shut. If he is not a decent guy, you should talk to your mom to give her a gentle, loving warning.

In all likelihood, your mom already knows whether or not the guy is a jerk.