How would you react?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by someotherguy, Apr 9, 2007.

1. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First thing, I've never shown my cock to anyone in real-life before so I've never gotten a real spontaneous reaction from anybody. I'm 25 and still a virgin but am going to really try this year to get sexually active. So what I would like to know is, If you were with me in real-life and I pulled out my cock, what would you say? I'm asking this cause I want to know what to expect and, to be honest, would like a tiny little ego boost that will push me out that door and get sexin' :smile:

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

You have a nice cock and no need to be concerned. :wink:

But maybe you should concentrate on finding a girlfriend rather than just a root

3. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    "can i suck it.. worship it.. swallow all of it???"... thats what ide say...

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    You "size up" pretty well...:eek: I would not worry...:wink:

5. anon265

anon265 Member

First of all, quit worrying about the size of your penis.

Second. You're 25 and have never had sex? That's fairly uncommon these days. Nothing bad, just uncommon. Is there something you feel has held you back? Or is it a specific choice?

But more importantly ... it almost seems like you're impatient to start having sex. If that's true, why is that?

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    out of curiousity, why are you still a virgin? were you saving yerself for someone special? don't believe in pre-marital sex?

7. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, there's no specific reason as to why I'm still a virgin. Back when I was 17 I had the opportunity to sleep with an older woman, 31, but I had to decide not to do it. She was a bit of a slut and obsessive. We made out a lot and there was much fondling on my part, she never reciprocated, but once I saw what kind of person she really was I decided that I had to get out of the situation before making a huge mistake. And seeing where that woman is today it was a good decision. But at times now I see it as a missed opportunity. You can see I'm very conflicted about it. I like that I avoided many problems but I also would have liked to have lost my virginity back then. After that situation I kept finding myself being surrounded by people, both at school and friends, who found it necessary to make me feel bad about myself. Constant teasing and harrassment. All because I wasn't a bullshit macho asshole. I'm a latino and back then most of my friends were as well. And while some of you may disagree, mysoginism is rampant in latino men. The way my so-called "friends" started treating girls was disgusting and they started to make my life hell just because I didn't agree with their views on women. I was finally able to get myself out of that group after a long time of trying but it left me with very low self-esteem and no confidence. And I rarely tried to make new friends for fear that I would end up in a similar situation.

Less than a year ago I started to get over it. I met new friends who treat me with respect and who when they found out I was a virgin did not reject me. It's been great finding my confidence again but I stupidly thought that sex would come immediately with that. A couple of female friends who I had feelings for and who it seemed had them for me as well ended up gravitating towards the "bad boy". That didn't help me much. I'm too much of a "nice guy" to be attractive to them. It took me a while but I got over them but I still keep encountering that whole "nice guys finish last" cliche.

I've made peace with that nice guy thing. It's who I am and I should be proud I'm being true to myself but nowadays I am kind of impatient to have sex. Part of me thinks I should just let nature take it's course and it will happen eventually with someone I love who loves me back but part of me also just wants to get it over with. That's why I wanted to get reactions from you guys. I was just curious as to what to expect in case it does happen because I didn't want to set myself up for another fall because that would set me back a bit. It was like the last mental hurdle I had to get over in order to feel good about who I am. Thanks to this board it's now something I'll never have to worry about again. I can just concentrate on being who I am and hopefully love and/or sex will come along with it.

Sorry for the long post but I thought the reason I'm still a virgin was not a simple answer. Thanks for your patience.

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'm shy/quiet which I gather you are too.

Girls will come. Even in the pub where I go out in there were NO girls for weeks/months. Then all of a sudden myself and my mate are bombarded by women every week. Even if they have boyfriends they come over to play darts and talk with us. They could just have been being friendly but I like to think they fancied us :tongue:

Then there were some older women that started chatting to us. And week before last I was 'dancing' or rather just stood still with not one but two girls.

If you are just quiet and calm and confident, you will get girls interested in you. I think if you want something to happen (like more than a chat or a dance) you have to ask. But don't worry about it. Let it happen.

Of course people give off vibes...try not give off/look the desperate one. Play it cool. Play it safe. Play it all night long :tongue:

Good luck!

9. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would get scared if you pulled that out, but I'd do that to any guy... in your case my fear (a fear of choice) would be accompanied by "wow that's big"

10. anon265

anon265 Member

A missed opportunity for what? Disappointment and regret? Sounds like you dodged a bullet. You're smarter than you give youself credit for if you made a mature decision like this at age 17...

Finally able? I would bet you were able to the whole time. What I would guess finally happened was that it became bad enough for you to make the decision to quit hanging out with idiots. Good decision. Again, smarter than you think you are.

Think for a second ... do you really want a girl that likes arrogant, pushy assholes? Let her go ... they're probably suited for each other. Never have sex with someone you do not admire and trust.

This "nice guy" thing drives me crazy. Of course nice guys finish last ... when they play the games that assholes play. It's good to hear you made peace with it, and accept yourself for being a considerate guy. Of course you should proud of that.

Listen to that part of you.

Don't listen to that part of you.

When it happens the right way, when you're with someone you admire and trust, and admires and trusts you in return, you will have one of the most beautiful and amazing experiences a human being can ever know. How's that for what to expect? :wink:

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

From a female point of view, if i found out a 25 year old guy i liked was a virgin i think i would have a huge amount of respect for him.

It is easy to have sex, but to put up with the pressure and harrassment from 'friends' for being a virgin and older must be extremely hard. it seems these days if you are a virgin and your over the age of 18-19 there must be a reason, eg..saving yourself or being a loser.

So all i can really say is dont rush in and just have sex with any random drunk woman for the sake of loosing your virginity. Find one that respects you and as much as you respect yourself and your choice not to fuck anything that walks

12. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Yeah don't rush it make it count and have it be with a woman you really care about. I think in today's society that its so uncommon to be a virgin is because sex is literly everywhere. I get mad almost daily at what my girls want to where out of the house.... its almost like they want to dress sexy/slutty and being a dad I throw a fit :)

13. Tru_african

Tru_african New Member

Albums:
    I would be very uncormfortable,, nothing personal but im really not into viewing other people's stuff lol

14. DM34

DM34 New Member

If you pulled out that cock, I probably wouldn't be able to answer you right away, as my mouth would be full. *very full*

15. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I'd be happy to compare a bit, also in real life, because my friends are not into it.

I don't know your size can give you the ego boost you need, I am more prone to think you need a girl who makes you lose your mind completely, and make you fall in love.

Draft saved Draft deleted