How would you react?

Rem and I both dislike french kissing. I may lick, nibble, suck, and bite plenty of places on him, but we don't french kiss. He's one of the few people I've encountered who finds it as unpleasant as I do. We smooch plenty, but our tongues stay in our own mouths.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Rem and I both dislike french kissing. I may lick, nibble, suck, and bite plenty of places on him, but we don't french kiss. He's one of the few people I've encountered who finds it as unpleasant as I do..

Your relationship and ours have this in common. We don't even kiss more than once or twice a year, literally. It's something we only do when we are really having the feels.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rem and I both dislike french kissing. I may lick, nibble, suck, and bite plenty of places on him, but we don't french kiss. He's one of the few people I've encountered who finds it as unpleasant as I do. We smooch plenty, but our tongues stay in our own mouths.
That’s interesting. I thought it was a universal thing. Good to know.
I used to be a huge germaphobe as a kid. The thought of French kissing would have made me puke 15 years ago. I’m over all that now. But I used to wash my hands like 50 times a day with every cleanser in the house.. I looked like Howard Hughes in “the aviator” frantically scrubbing like a maniac. I guess I’ve always been a weirdo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s another thing. I’ve never understood the tongue in the mouth thing. It really doesn’t seem like it’d be that great. But it’s obviously popular. I gotta see what all this hype is about. And I think I’ll forgo taint stimulation altogether

Me? I'm a try it out and sometimes regret it later kind of person. There are some things one instinctively knows are not for oneself. LOL You don't have to do anything you don't want.

Reactions: g0nz0

That’s interesting. I thought it was a universal thing. Good to know.
I used to be a huge germaphobe as a kid. The thought of French kissing would have made me puke 15 years ago. I’m over all that now. But I used to wash my hands like 50 times a day with every cleanser in the house.. I looked like Howard Hughes in “the aviator” frantically scrubbing like a maniac. I guess I’ve always been a weirdo

Different strokes for different folks :) French kissing is not my cuppa tea. When the opportunity arises, try it. You may like it, you may not *shrug*

Your relationship and ours have this in common. We don't even kiss more than once or twice a year, literally. It's something we only do when we are really having the feels.

Rem and I have never french kissed that I can recall in our.. uh.. seven ish years of being intimate. I'm more nibble-y and bite-y than he is. More orally fixated in general. It just isn't my thing. I've done it in the past when involved with folks who like it, but it definitely wasn't for my pleasure.

Reactions: g0nz0 and Ed69

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Smooching and making out are some of my favorite things. I could, and have, spent happy hours snogging the boy's face off.

French kissing really depends on the person, and their technique. Some people are flittering tongues and nibbling teeth. Other people try to figure out what you had for lunch. That style is a bit much. Ya just have to experiment to see what you like and how you like going about it.

Ms. TnJ and The Fade are the exact opposite of me. They are happy with no kissing. I would wither, pout and die without kissing. Shows that even narrow generalizations regarding sex are bound to leave someone out of the picture.

The OT. No problem with a virgin. Especially a virgin with a really cute ass. You're by the way is a very nice ass ;)

It would be fun to explore everything from step one. I'd enjoy helping someone find their groove and their "thing"

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t know if I’ll be that into kissing. I don’t like hugs. Not much for touching in general. Perhaps just a tad further along the autism spectrum than the average person.

And I think your the first to comment on my ass. I might have to post a couple glute shots now
Thanks

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I'll glance at butts. Often. Dick bulges, not at all. I <3 butts. I grab my sweetie's all the time. Squeeze on it, smack it, bite it, kiss it. Butts are awesome.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don’t know if I’ll be that into kissing. I don’t like hugs. Not much for touching in general. Perhaps just a tad further along the autism spectrum than the average person.

Actually my fella and I aren't particularly cuddly. We don't hold hands. We rarely snuggle outside of right before/after sex. We don't kiss unless it's a significantly notable occasion and we have the feels going on (and neither of us catches those very often).

I don't even like seeing other people kiss, on TV, in person.. just isn't my thing at all. I'll just look the other way if I happen to be around a couple who is much more touchy-feely than I am because even seeing other people do it makes me uncomfortable. I don't think people should avoid it just for my sake, but I don't enjoy the view.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very touchy-feely and smoochy. Dudes I date don't usually seem to mind. Some cues are non-verbal. I'm dating two guys. One is always down for a quick snog if I initiate a deeper kiss. If he surprises me with one I can tell if he's just being affectionate, or if he's asking for sex by the cat-with-a-canary look on his face after. If he looks like he stole from a cookie jar, he's hoping I'll follow him home. The other just indicates with head movements and body language whether he just wants a few pecks, or he's hoping for some tongue. If he wants tongue, he's also hoping to get laid. If I try to slip him my tongue when he knows I'm leaving, it will annoy him, but he won't say so out loud.

You'll pick up on these kinds of signals as you get used to each partner.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very touchy-feely and smoochy. Dudes I date don't usually seem to mind. Some cues are non-verbal. I'm dating two guys. One is always down for a quick snog if I initiate a deeper kiss. If he surprises me with one I can tell if he's just being affectionate, or if he's asking for sex by the cat-with-a-canary look on his face after. If he looks like he stole from a cookie jar, he's hoping I'll follow him home. The other just indicates with head movements and body language whether he just wants a few pecks, or he's hoping for some tongue. If he wants tongue, he's also hoping to get laid. If I try to slip him my tongue when he knows I'm leaving, it will annoy him, but he won't say so out loud.

You'll pick up on these kinds of signals as you get used to each partner.
I’m confident the idiosyncrasies will fall into place naturally. I’m not bad at reading people. From you’re use of “snog,” I know your from the UK. I’d guess London area, unless you’re Welsh. I’d love to visit there someday. I’ve never traveled outside the country

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll glance at butts. Often. Dick bulges, not at all. I <3 butts. I grab my sweetie's all the time. Squeeze on it, smack it, bite it, kiss it. Butts are awesome.
I did get around to posting a butt/back shot. I thought I’d add a link for anybody here who’s sick of dick pics and would prefer to bypass them altogether

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1424875/?regular=1

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m confident the idiosyncrasies will fall into place naturally. I’m not bad at reading people. From you’re use of “snog,” I know your from the UK. I’d guess London area, unless you’re Welsh. I’d love to visit there someday. I’ve never traveled outside the country
I'm from the Bronx. I live in Virginia after living in Boston and Miami. I keep words and phrases I like and make them my own.

I like London. I didn't like most of the food though. In particular, I was disappointed by the Indian food, which I thought would be authentic. Being from the Bronx, of course I've been to Indian households, and great restaurants. Being Afro-caribbean, specifically Bajan, I know about the Indian influences on the food from my family's culture. So, when you put some nonsense on my plate, and tell me it's Indian, I'm sad and hungry. The beef was excellent. I had some amazing steaks. Italian was good. Pastries were fantastic. Too much meringue for me, but delicious. Breakfast was delightful every day. The clubs had phenomenal DJs. The people were lovely. I had so much fun. I bought a beautiful skirt as a souvenir. You should go. You'll have a ball. Fly Virgin Atlantic. Do not fly British Airways. I think they require their in-flight staff to be scandalous, arrogant assholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: sodominsane

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm from the Bronx. I live in Virginia after living in Boston and Miami. I keep words and phrases I like and make them my own.

I like London. I didn't like most of the food though. In particular, I was disappointed by the Indian food, which I thought would be authentic. Being from the Bronx, of course I've been to Indian households, and great restaurants. Being Afro-caribbean, specifically Bajan, I know about the Indian influences on the food from my family's culture. So, when you put some nonsense on my plate, and tell me it's Indian, I'm sad and hungry. The beef was excellent. I had some amazing steaks. Italian was good. Pastries were fantastic. Too much meringue for me, but delicious. Breakfast was delightful every day. The clubs had phenomenal DJs. The people were lovely. I had so much fun. I bought a beautiful skirt as a souvenir. You should go. You'll have a ball. Fly Virgin Atlantic. Do not fly British Airways. I think they require their in-flight staff to be scandalous, arrogant assholes.
Well, I do love to jump in on an old fashioned grudge with only vague context as justification. So fuck those guys at British Airways. They will NEVER get my business. Surprising about the food though. Luckily my palate my not be quite as refined. If you threw cumin in my spaghetti, I probably wouldn’t question it’s legitimacy as an authentic Indian cuisine. I suppose ignorance is bliss

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man,

My real advice to you!

#1. RELAX. This is not a life or death situation, right?

#2 Be honest and entertaining to all that you meet. This is not about faking anything. Act confidently, you will feel more confident. There is no need to say you have no experience. All of us had no experience at one time. All of us.

#3A DON'T GO OUT FOR DATES!!!!!
(WTF????)

#3B Go out with women you ACTUALLY FIND INTERESTING (Don't just pick anyone that you think will accept you)

DON'T GO OUT ON A DATE!

-GO OUT TO HAVE FUN.
-GO OUT TO ENJOY YOUR TIME
-GO OUT TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR NEW POTENTIAL FRIEND
-GO OUT TO LET YOUR NEW FRIEND LEARN ABOUT YOU.
-GO OUT TO PRACTICE GOING OUT.

Seriously man, if you change your mind set about this whole dating process, and make the goal to have a good enjoyable time a lot of pressure will go pooof.

And so you will be rejected a few times.
No big deal. It is always a learning process. Learn. Enjoy. Learn.

AND GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PENIS SIZE AT ALL.

REPEAT: GET OFF THIS SITE.

Please deposit $19 into my account to cover my costs.
I think you’re probably right on most points here. The only issue I take is with the advice on dating. I would love to just be comfortable learning about a person. But I know I would never ever take the next step. Because I don’t know what that step even is. I can’t be comfortable with a person because I have that looming anxiety of the unknown.
Also I have no established social group right now. I’m not exaggerating when I say I go out maybe twice a year. Literally I’m not joking. I don’t know anybody and I don’t meet people by chance. So I figured a dating app or site would be my best option

Reactions: jr815