How would your life be with this size?

Where did I try and derail the thread.

In my first post I answered the question posed by the OP and in the second I wondered why more people weren't giving a more "size doesn't matter" type answer. I think both of those fit into the thread and aren't derailing it at all.

You really need to stop being such a hater when it comes to me. It is clouding your better judgement.

Maybe he thinks it's OK to hate you for being a "smalls"?

Don't know, I think you're loads of fun in a bat-chit crazy sort of way

Merry Christmas Wally

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah, it's probably not the sweetest cock on earth but it's a fully functioning and hard cock.

but the size would be quite intimidating for me, wondering how small it is even soft. That's not an easy soft size to show off in the locker rooms without other guys smirking over or at least thinking "man what a poor guy"....

Don’t put all the blame on the dick.
The video is not an attractive performance. And it wouldn’t be attractive even if the individual’s dick were two or three times as large as it is.

First, the individual is too fat, has poor body defined, and suggest an under aged performer.

Second, the dick is not attractive regardless of its size.

Finally, just watching someone masturbate on a video can quickly get boring even under the under the best circumstances. It is an act that needs context; otherwise it has much the same impact as cutting wood with a dull saw.

Reactions: lttle1

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Where did I try and derail the thread.

In my first post I answered the question posed by the OP and in the second I wondered why more people weren't giving a more "size doesn't matter" type answer. I think both of those fit into the thread and aren't derailing it at all.

You really need to stop being such a hater when it comes to me. It is clouding your better judgement.
Your first reply was more of your old saw of being inferior.
Your second was baiting yet another argument.

I don't hate anyone. But your endless self-loathing is boring, your mantra is hateful to lesser endowed men, and you lack even basic logic skills. So your posts are tedious, not humorous, inspiring, or incitful.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Your first reply was more of your old saw of being inferior.
Your second was baiting yet another argument.

I don't hate anyone. But your endless self-loathing is boring, your mantra is hateful to lesser endowed men, and you lack even basic logic skills. So your posts are tedious, not humorous, inspiring, or incitful.

I answered the question in the first post. You just want to interpret it in the most negative way.

That is sad.

So where are all the size deniers? Where are all the peoppe who like to say that size doesn't define you as a human being? They all seem to be very silent. It is almost like when confronted by the reality of size, tbey just disappear.

No, your "reality" still doesn't mean shit to me. I just don't have a penis, so responding about how my life would be with a particularly sized penis over another particularly sized penis isn't an issue or relevant. I still have had fantastic sex with around average, below average, and above average endowed men. I've also had mediocre or bad sex with all of the above sizes too.

Insert you implying I'm a whore, lying, etc again in reply. Per your usual insulting posts.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No, your "reality" still doesn't mean shit to me. I just don't have a penis, so responding about how my life would be with a particularly sized penis over another particularly sized penis isn't an issue or relevant. I still have had fantastic sex with around average, below average, and above average endowed men. I've also had mediocre or bad sex with all of the above sizes too.

Insert you implying I'm a whore, lying, etc again in reply. Per your usual insulting posts.

People just love to put words in my mouth. I never called anyone a whore. I can see the liar thing, but I've never ever called anyone here a whore. At least not in an insulting way.

People just love to put words in my mouth. I never called anyone a whore. I can see the liar thing, but I've never ever called anyone here a whore. At least not in an insulting way.

You asked who paid me when I said I had had good sex. That's implying I'm a whore. I'm not putting words in your mouth. I'm stating the truth about past interactions I've personally had with you.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You asked who paid me when I said I had had good sex. That's implying I'm a whore. I'm not putting words in your mouth. I'm stating the truth about past interactions I've personally had with you.

That statement was obviously implying that you were a liar, not a whore. I said that you were paid to say something false, not to have sex.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You posted about me being paid in relation to having sex. The implication was that I was or am a whore. Back peddle more.

Nope. You are willfully misinterpreting what I wrote.

I said you were paid to lie. That is obviously the intention of what I wrote. There is no way a reasonable person can take my statement as you being paid to have sex.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Nope. You are willfully misinterpreting what I wrote.

I said you were paid to lie. That is obviously the intention of what I wrote. There is no way a reasonable person can take my statement as you being paid to have sex.

Your words, your posts are not that of a "reasonable" person. Thinking less endowed men should live underground and/or essentially live in internment camps. You consistently trying to speak for women, too, on top of everything else. I didn't misinterpret a thing. You posted about who paid me in relation to having sex. You post insulting things consistently when someone doesn't buy into your unreasonable mind set.

In any case, the original post in this thread was asking men what they thought. I don't imagine there is a very high percentage of women on here who have a penis. I don't have a penis, unless you count the detachable silicone kind. My favourite one to strap on is 5" long and about 4.5" in circumference, and that's just fine for me. When I have strapped on bigger, it was at the request of a male play partner.

Reactions: Nudistpig

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Your words, your posts are not that of a "reasonable" person. Thinking less endowed men should live underground and/or essentially live in internment camps. You consistently trying to speak for women, too, on top of everything else. I didn't misinterpret a thing. You posted about who paid me in relation to having sex. You post insulting things consistently when someone doesn't buy into your unreasonable mind set.

In any case, the original post in this thread was asking men what they thought. I don't imagine there is a very high percentage of women on here who have a penis. I don't have a penis, unless you count the detachable silicone kind. My favourite one to strap on is 5" long and about 4.5" in circumference, and that's just fine for me. When I have strapped on bigger, it was at the request of a male play partner.

Thinking that Smalls should live underground is more than reasonable. It is the best possible solution for our situation.

You know what, why not get the original quote? I'm very sure that it will say what I think it says, but if it doesn't I will admit fault and apologize. Honestly, no woman deserves to be called a whore and if I called someone a whore, then I was in the wrong. However, I don't think I called you a whore or implied that you were paid to have sex. Show me the original quote.

I wasn't asking for women specifically, just anyone out there who says that size doesn't make the man. A lot of men, mostly men honestly, disagree with me. So I was hoping to hear from them.

So you pretend to be a Small when using a strap-on? Is this to debase and humiliate your partner?

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hung guys, could you imagine a life like this?
Yes. I'm the first to admit I love big penises but I love all penises attached to nice owners. Size is rarely if ever related to overall sexual pleasure for me. I fail to see the value in bemoaning the relative size of another as a means to... why again? If you need to put another man down to feel confident, that's insecurity. If small cock humiliation with a willing partner is your groove, have at it. This is simply an uninteresting question that seems deeply insecure.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thinking that Smalls should live underground is more than reasonable. It is the best possible solution for our situation.

You know what, why not get the original quote? I'm very sure that it will say what I think it says, but if it doesn't I will admit fault and apologize. Honestly, no woman deserves to be called a whore and if I called someone a whore, then I was in the wrong. However, I don't think I called you a whore or implied that you were paid to have sex. Show me the original quote.

I wasn't asking for women specifically, just anyone out there who says that size doesn't make the man. A lot of men, mostly men honestly, disagree with me. So I was hoping to hear from them.

So you pretend to be a Small when using a strap-on? Is this to debase and humiliate your partner?

Or instead of going full woo with a bit of eugenics you could learn some science. A few factors determine penis size of male descendants. The most significant is NOT how big the father is. It's related to maternal DNA and the conditions in the womb when sex selection from a female embryo to male begins. We all start life female so to speak. Your wider genetic heritage plays a role too. But, hormone levels in amniotic fluid and blood play the most important role as your phenotype is only maximally expressed from genotype under ideal conditions. Just like we don't reach our potential height if growth is stunted by environment...our penises don't get as big as they could have for similar reasons. Circumcision, foreskin injury, blood flow issues, other injury, testicular irregularity, exposure to estrogen or estrogen mimics in large amounts... all can affect size. So it's luck. You didn't do a damn thing. And your idea would not only be stupid and cruel, it would produce smaller penises.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, it's probably not the sweetest cock on earth but it's a fully functioning and hard cock.

but the size would be quite intimidating for me, wondering how small it is even soft. That's not an easy soft size to show off in the locker rooms without other guys smirking over or at least thinking "man what a poor guy"....
I have to say I never smirk at a dude's body nor do I look at someone else with pity. I appreciate the human being. It costs me nothing to be nice. My reaction to a man who feels inadequate is not to use that to pump my own ego or to heap scorn but rather to try and be a positive force. If he's happy and confident but shows small what you need to know is that he's doing it right. It says more about the man who cannot accept his confidence than it does about him. Also, letting such crass emotions be seen in public by other men would be humiliating for me. I'd really feel childish.