How would your life be with this size?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wasn't asking for women specifically, just anyone out there who says that size doesn't make the man. A lot of men, mostly men honestly, disagree with me. So I was hoping to hear from them.

By writing this?....
So where are all the size deniers? Where are all the peoppe who like to say that size doesn't define you as a human being? They all seem to be very silent. It is almost like when confronted by the reality of size, tbey just disappear.

And you wonder why people call you a troll? The OP barely had any discussion going, and you not only derail the thread with what YOU want to discuss, but do it in an antagonistic trolling fashion. Now that you're being called out on this trolling you're all, " I was hoping to hear from them ".

You've been beating this drum for years. Nobody supports your position. Small is not anything under 7". Women and gay men don't choose their partners based on size alone.

If you are on this track because your personal life is a failure, take comfort in the fact that your cock isn't the reason. Comfort because you can't change your cock, but most of the factors that REALLY matter to a potential partner CAN be changed.

But not if you insist on this ridiculous viewpoint. Or if you're still just a troll.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
By writing this?....

And you wonder why people call you a troll? The OP barely had any discussion going, and you not only derail the thread with what YOU want to discuss, but do it in an antagonistic trolling fashion. Now that you're being called out on this trolling you're all, " I was hoping to hear from them ".

You've been beating this drum for years. Nobody supports your position. Small is not anything under 7". Women and gay men don't choose their partners based on size alone.

If you are on this track because your personal life is a failure, take comfort in the fact that your cock isn't the reason. Comfort because you can't change your cock, but most of the factors that REALLY matter to a potential partner CAN be changed.

But not if you insist on this ridiculous viewpoint. Or if you're still just a troll.

I think it is funny that other people are derailing this thread, then blaming me for it.

Reactions: japetty

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it is funny that other people are derailing this thread, then blaming me for it.
You had, and have no business in this thread in the first place. The OP asked hung men how they would feel living with a penis the size shown in the video.

You claim to have a small penis. So your opinion wasn't requested.

If you really aren't derailing or trolling, don't post here again. Take it to one of your multitude of ridiculous and hateful threads.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You had, and have no business in this thread in the first place. The OP asked hung men how they would feel living with a penis the size shown in the video.

You claim to have a small penis. So your opinion wasn't requested.

If you really aren't derailing or trolling, don't post here again. Take it to one of your multitude of ridiculous and hateful threads.

You know what, I didn't notice the hung part. You're right, on that part at least. Still not trolling. Everyone else is trolling me.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You know what, I didn't notice the hung part. You're right, on that part at least. Still not trolling. Everyone else is trolling me.
Sure they are.
Nobody posted anything about you at all. There was no, "where's wally?"

You made the trolling comment, antagonizing "size deniers" who "disappear" at the first sign of a small cock. Own your shit.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to honestly say that I'm very glad I'm on the other side of the bell curve! Not that it would have much bearing on my professional or social life (outside of intimacy), I'm happy that I'm big!