How would YOUR life change if ________ came out of the closet?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was reading the latest Tom Cruise thread wondering if he's gay or not and I found myself thinking: "Who the fuck really cares?"

What I'd REALLY like to know is this: If actor <blank> came out how does that your life? Fill in the blank with any actor and or public figure you want too.

I think I can honestly say my life wouldn't change one bit.

Tyler1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly, it's not like you actually know this person. And hopefully, you will still feel the same way about that actor/actress. Their sexual preference does not have anything to do with their acting ability.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If actor <blank> came out how does that your life? Fill in the blank with any actor and or public figure you want too.

I am sure if certain celebrities came from the closet there would be a lot of men running from their closets to get near them There would also be a lot of women crying more than they already do.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was reading the latest Tom Cruise thread wondering if he's gay or not and I found myself thinking: "Who the fuck really cares?"

What I'd REALLY like to know is this: If actor <blank> came out how does that your life? Fill in the blank with any actor and or public figure you want too.

I think I can honestly say my life wouldn't change one bit.

The actors themselves care. there is no out leading man in hollywood.

As much as people on here are liberal, middle America is not going to a romantic comedy with a gay man playing a str8 role and romancing a woman.

No one ever said it would change the average person's life.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think I'd care. People know how much I think gay guys are better anyways.. so if say Manson or Wentz came out.. I'd just think they were that much greater.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly, it's not like you actually know this person. And hopefully, you will still feel the same way about that actor/actress. Their sexual preference does not have anything to do with their acting ability.
:tongue: WHAT!?!?! Everybody knows that gay actors are better than straight actors; because they are born with natural talent. Whereas those poor misguided straight actors have to take acting classes. Bless their hearts, they do try . . .
<----sarcasm

I am sure if certain celebrities came from the closet there would be a lot of men running from their closets to get near them There would also be a lot of women crying more than they already do.
So true. :redface:

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know my heart would skip a beat if Abraham Benrubi came out. Ok, I admit I have a crush on him (slightly):biggrin1:. Either way he is one very talented and underrated actor just wish he had more main character roles.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if george w bush ever came out of the closet, i would go to therapy and try to turn straight. it doesn't work, but it's worth a shot in that case.

toodles.