How you hold it when u penetrate?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CanThick, May 8, 2006.

1. CanThick

CanThick Member

Me I hold it with my right hand, near the head :biggrin1:

2. cups

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my g/f loves to grab it with both hands, and then guides it in herself

3. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    wife usually guides it in, even with doggy style she reaches back between her legs and holds it about half way down the shaft, and slowly slides and wiggles on to it....takes a little bit if effort, but it works.

prep

4. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

My wife does the same - she says if I do it myself I tend to go too deep the first time and also she thinks (correctly) I might slip in the back door! I also think she likes the size of it as well.

5. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I like to hold it at the base and wring some extra blood down the shaft and guide it in that way. My steady likes me to go easy for a few strokes, but by the time I get to ten or twelve strokes she likes me to be drilling for the center of the earth. It's nice.

6. scottsimms

scottsimms New Member

When I'm with a girl for the first time, I'm a take-charge guy during foreplay, putting her first, catering to her needs (eating her out, etc)--But when it comes to that first heart-stopping moment of penetration, I assume a little-boy vulnerability and whimper "please guide me" as if I were an inexperienced virgin. This, paradoxically, empowers the girl by allowing her (seemingly) to take charge while in reality she is surrendering to you completely and, in the process, getting herself mounted and fucked.

7. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    Sometimes I don't have to hold it...My Cock Just Know Where To GO....Penetration the Pussy Walls Til It Open UP!!!and get Wetter...Good Boy...Make Daddy Proud...:biggrin1:

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

If im in a 'position' where i can grab it i do with my hand completley around the shaft low down towards the base, it gives he a idea of how hard, big he is at the time and what to expect of whats coming. If i cant reach he will grab it around the base and glide in 'slowly' for me...he's learnt not to do it fast because that results in pain and an angry me :smile:

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

With two hands!

10. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I hold it with my right hand, at the base. Seems a bit funny to hold the head.

The best thing though, is with no hands when it just goes in all on its own. Magic.

11. RideRocket

Gold Member

Usually I use my right hand, but on occasion I like to let him find his own way...

12. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Yeah I've gone for the wrong door a few times hehe. Usually when attempting doggy, since its hard to see...all attempts have failed :(

13. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

While having sex with my girlfriend I hold my penis with my right hand, around the base. This way i can ease the way in and also avoid to penetrate too deep, that is so painful for her.

The problem is that i am not able to penetrate my gf without holding my penis: it might be a problem of too weak erections, or of her, untile she gets used to my size.

Anyway this do not prevent us from having sweet and great sex.

14. Gisella

Gold Member

I like and find very sexy when he holds it, because he can tease and torture me a little bit by going near by..almost there and etc but not give right away...he will not miss of course because is very wet and will slide so nicely....hmmmmmm....:tongue:

When i hold i just put straight into the hole...its kind of not too fun, really...but sometimes i like that too.

15. THICKBILL

THICKBILL New Member

I rub my big mushroom head up and down her pussy to get it all wet, holding it about midshaft, then I let it slowly glide into pistoning position.

16. BIG_DAVE

BIG_DAVE Active Member

Albums:
    i hold it half way downand rub it over the hold back and forth inbetween the lips so i make sure that my forskin is properly lubed up as it hurts a goodun when it's not!!!

17. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I do rub my penis head against her labia to lube it as well, and also to stimulate her befor penetrating her.

18. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

I suppose that there have been times when I guided my cock into a partner but for the vast majority of times I never touched it at all. The girls and women I've been with have mostly wanted to do the placement themselves and as long as they didn't take too long doing so, I didn't care. Oh, yeah. There have been a few times when an interested bystander did the honors. THAT was fun!

Gramps

Draft saved Draft deleted