How you like to take your penis?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by m3c4n0, Oct 13, 2004.

1. m3c4n0

m3c4n0 New Member

How you prefer to take your penis within your trousers?:

1. - That the penis skips of the underpants and it hangs throughout thigh.

2. - That the penis remains inside of the underpants without being hung did down.

3 - That the penis that is throughout the thigh stays noticeable as a cylinder throughout this one thigh

4. - That the penis that is within the underpants is noticeable in form of an enormous swelling

5. - You like to use underpants because you feel that he is comfortable

6. - You do not use underpants because you feel that he is uncomfortable and in addition you like that your penis remains noticeable in the trousers.

I, in the personnel, I like much to have my penis by outside the underclothes and that is hanging throughout my left thigh, usually I use trousers of the type blue-jeans because in this type of trousers the cylinder of the penis below the fabric of the trousers is marked much more.

Bye.

A.J. García.

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Numbers 3 and 6. Most of the time, I wear jeans and no underwear, in which case I stuff everything down the left leg, where it forms a bulge on the upper thigh. According to the particular jeans, this is visible as someting ranging from a nice but not particularly explicit bulge (when I'm going to be in general public) to a very distinct impression of a penis (for those other occasions, like the sleaze bar).

On the days when I'm in the office (I telecommute, so I'm in the office about 1 week a month), I can't wear jeans, and have the issue of proper professional conduct to consider. Personally, I think it is more socially acceptable to show some box or bulge in jeans than in dress slacks. (After all, prior to the current fashion trends, jeans were all about body-flattering fit...) Plus, jeans are far more impervious to any extra moisture than are thin dress pants. So, with dress slacks, I ususally wear briefs. How it gets tucked and arranged depends on the particular pants and briefs, how active I'm going to be, etc. Some of the time, for the sake of comfort, it ends up being pulled out of the leg of my briefs and hanging down the leg.

3. Imported

Gold Member

doug699: Im not a big guy when flaccid. But one thing i could never understand is guys sleeping naked, I move alot and whenever I tried that damn thing always ended up flopping around and getting caught on soemthing or crushed under me,. ouch

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I likely my left thigh down fully and balls other side flop.

5. txquis

Gold Member

I prefer my boys in a house,
    as the saying goes.
    I wear underwear, and like it better.
    Was that one of the choices? :p

6. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    nr. 3 right thigh

7. jonb

Gold Member

Down either thigh.

8. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

So, NOW you're A.J. Garcia? What happened to Silmar?

Robert W.

9. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

Usted fijaba en el foro del halcón de Jonah como Silmar. ¿Por qué usted cambió su nombre?

10. Imported

Gold Member

mrarkmann: 4. - That the penis that is within the underpants is noticeable in form of an enormous swelling

I already have too many gadgets hanging from my belt. If I let it out of my undies it might look like I have a billy club in my pants

11. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like 4 and 6 that is the best for me

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The way I prefer to take my penis in my trousers is completely dependant on my plans for the day. Lately I've begun to freeball and when just going shopping usually it hangs to the left thigh in loose fitting trousers,#1; wearing tighter jeans I prefer the more compact bulge and encase balls and penis in 2xist briefs or UltraSkin (10% lycra and 90% ultralene polypropylene) to provide the rounded effect, #4; for more formal occasions, I'm less concerned about its being noticed and take it either in boxers which are made with a center pocket encasing my balls and penis above the inseam of the crotch in the trousers or briefs which don't necessarily have a special area made for the equipment, (a #7 choice?).

13. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

My whole package goes down the left leg. I usually wear boxer briefs, so all my stuff is still contained and somewhat supported.

Prior to the invention of boxer briefs, I either wore boxers, tighty whiteys, or just went commando. With boxers or commando, I still dressed everything to the left. With tighty whitey briefs, I attempted to keep the whole package dressed and contained in the middle, it was uncomfortable for me if anything attempted to exit the leg bands. I always hated regular briefs; between the seat always trying to ride up my butt, and my genitals needing constant adjustment, they required entirely too much attention.

14. hungthick

hungthick New Member

i like to hang to the left with boxer briefs. i like the support. Occasionally i freeball and i mostly sleep naked.

15. Wanz Goodhead

Wanz Goodhead New Member

Albums:
    If the pants don't show a nice bulge I won't buy 'em.
    I like the feel and look of hanging with no underware down my left thigh in snugg 501's that always caress my dick and kinda feels like a massage.
    If I'm in sweats (red or grey are my favorite color sweats to wear), I like the feel of the fabric on my free swinging dick and the idea that people can see the outline of it all.. I like the fact that I don't hide it. Let it hang fellas!

16. Pappy

Pappy Member

Down the left leg and as inconspicuously as possible.

17. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    hanging to the left...always to the left :D

18. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I hang to the left in my boxers and in my pants.

19. Imported

Gold Member

OneEyedCat:

Draft saved Draft deleted