How you (literally) wiggle the worm....

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I have been together for years, but I still experiment with different rhythms and speeds to see what it does for her. Generally speaking, she likes the long-stroke, but a few months ago (as I mentioned in this thread), I discovered that just little movements while I'm already in deep seem to hit the spot, too.

Well, the other day while we were going at it in missionary, I experimented with just wiggling my hips back and forth while I was fully inside her. It probably would've been silly as all get out to see :lmao:, and I actually didn't think she'd like it because she's not much on the screwing/grinding type motions during thrusting, but much to my pleasant surprise, it really did something for her and she even said so.

Much like with my previous thread, I'm just curious. Have any of you had any experience with this little technique--guys who have done it, girls who have felt it? If so, how was it?

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not exactly the same, but for more stimulation I have tried putting some side pressure into each thrust which kind of makes your dick go in at an angle and feeling much tighter for the guy, and probably lots thicker for the girl. I didn't really ask, it was a one-night-stand kind of deal.