How?

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Probably asked alot. But. Bi curious.How did you find your friends ? I guess I'm a bottom? I don't understand all the terminology. I've had no luck finding another bi or gay guy or couple to help me explorer. It feels like bi curious single guys are discriminated against on all the sites I've tried. I kinda feel like these urges ate getting worse. And like I'm being punished for thinking it at all. I care for others and I have to be discreet and safe. Any tips u can offer me. Sry for the rant

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think it's discrimination. I think it's level of difficultly for the meetup. For a lot of experienced guys online, it's a matter of hassle. Bi guys tend to get labeled "flakes" for not showing up compared to gay men. Life gets in the way of many bi-curious guys.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Probably asked alot. But. Bi curious.How did you find your friends ? I guess I'm a bottom? I don't understand all the terminology. I've had no luck finding another bi or gay guy or couple to help me explorer. It feels like bi curious single guys are discriminated against on all the sites I've tried. I kinda feel like these urges ate getting worse. And like I'm being punished for thinking it at all. I care for others and I have to be discreet and safe. Any tips u can offer me. Sry for the rant
Im from MD and bi too. I wouldn’t mind having a beer or two abs chatting with you. Who knows, maybe we can hit it off.

D

deleted16225641

There are other websites that are much easier to navigate to find other local guys who have similar sexual interests as yourself.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think it's discrimination. I think it's level of difficultly for the meetup. For a lot of experienced guys online, it's a matter of hassle. Bi guys tend to get labeled "flakes" for not showing up compared to gay men. Life gets in the way of many bi-curious guys.
This makes complete sense to me. I certainly don't mean to be a flake about it. But I could see why guys wouldn't want to deal with it. Ty for the honest answer

Reactions: WilliamG
D

deleted16225641

Or that there isn't many others in or near your geographical location that are seeking others online. I've found that it takes time to find someone who you are compatible with and willing to take it slow.

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Or that there isn't many others in or near your geographical location that are seeking others online. I've found that it takes time to find someone who you are compatible with and willing to take it slow.
That's very true. one thing that turns me off is the whole wanting to meet in cars or parking lots. Eww not for me. Guess I'm a prude. Lol

Reactions: Tosser and WilliamG

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This makes complete sense to me. I certainly don't mean to be a flake about it. But I could see why guys wouldn't want to deal with it. Ty for the honest answer
Like you, I'm a "flake" too. Totally get it. Like I said... Being bi is complicated with logistics. ;)

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have dated bisexual guys--it doesnt bother me they are bisexaul--just as long they dont ask for threesome for a woman to be involved i am ok with it-- that and he is clean and showered before we do anything--

i dont see the big deal of a guy being bisexual--i was in a relationship with one for couple yrs as i only told him as long as i was the only "man" he was screwing then i was fine with it-- then we broke up because the girl he was with didnt like the fact he was in a relationship with another man

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Update. I've had a few opportunities to experiment, but I'm too much of a chicken to follow through with it. To add to it my best friend who is the only soul I've told about this desire practically told me that if act of this urge then I'm going to hell. Now I don't really believe that but. It blows that the only person I have locally to confide in would say such a thing. The whole situation is depressing to tell ya the truth.