How'd you learn that big cocks were better?

D

deleted26151

Are they definatley better? Mine has been causing me nothing but problems of late, im by no means the biggest here...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..my personal experiences is that the 2 that I consider bigger was trully the best sexual partners that I had..but they were engaging my mind and senses even before we had sex, they were very selconfident, interesting cool men, very compatible to my ways..by the time we got to sex act it was the final glaze and finish of a perfect cake...:cool:

Than I conclude they are 'great' men that happens to have fat cocks.:smile: And I enjoyed those experiences very very much.

Reactions: IsaiahGreen

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having dated a smallish guy who had one helluva complex about the size of his cock and wallowed in self-pity over it constantly, I can honestly say that it wasn't the cock size that turned me off, but the lack of self-confidence and never ending whining.

My man knows his cock is gorgeous, and there's nothing sexier than that. And truthfully he satisfies me a hundred times better despite the fact that he was a virgin when we started dating. :tongue: So to me, his cock is simply better, and not just because of its size.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I never found that bigger was better either. A huge cock is a marvel to behold and look at, but it doesn't necessarily mean it will give me earth shaking, screaming
orgasms. The most intense orgasm I ever experienced in my entire life was with a guy who was packing all of 6"........did he ever know how to use what he had!!!!
I would have married him.:tongue:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the posters who comment on confidence and self esteem which seems to come with "most" men who have big cocks.

I just like that kick arse attitude of the men that are hung - I enjoy seeing huge cocks and it is great if I get to play with one , however it would never be a deal breaker with a man I love.

I have found that men with small cocks are self conscious and it has led to bad sexual experinces with me, so i guess I am more attracted to the attitude than anything else ( yes I realise not every single guy with a big cock is "cocky" but most are)

:smile:

Honey