Howdy all

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Noob here. Just wanted to say hi and future thanks to anyone who helps me out with any issues I have. I recently lost about 30 pounds, 216-184, and would like to post some pics. Any ideas on poses I could do? I dont have a hot bod yet but I am working on it. Thanks again all.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG, Broken 5150!

Kudos on the weight loss dude!

I'm sure we will appreciate any pictures you choose to post. :smile:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Broken. You ask for advice on poses. I would say two things. (1) The poses that look best, to my eye, are ones in which the subject seems to be doing something, or in which the angle of view suggests movement or expression. Experiment to find what works for you. (2) My advice for ending up with good pictures is to take a LOT of pictures, then SELECT the ones that turn out well.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, thanks to all for the encouragement on my weight loss. It was tough going but I think I have hit a good trend and hope to lose about 10-15 more. Again thanks all and hope to have some pics up soon.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks again to all. I have been searching all over trying to find my "fat guy" pics but for the life of me, I cant find them so I guess I will have to start from scratch at my current weight and show progress along the way. I believe I will include some penis shots if anyone cares.

Just an FYI, to all that care to know, my stats are as follows, almost 8" long on a good day, and 6" girth on a good day. Not huge by any means but enough to get your attention. :smirk: Thanks again.