Howdy, Call me Willy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 8inchwilly, Jun 15, 2009.

1. 8inchwilly

8inchwilly New Member

Hello,
    I think I may have been a member of this group before, may still be, but you know how ISP's can mess one around and a change in email address or accounts can lose all the details.
    I hope to get to kow someof you, love the pics Ihav so far viewed, until I make my goldmembership by posting a full image of self with placard in hand I will have to make do. Will try to do so this evening.
    I live isolated, realtively to many and like most in the area are reluctant to be open about my sexuality. many already suppose I am gay, as if I already F***** their husbands or something. It is really my quiet voice and demaenour that make sit so.
    I walk my doggies daily about 5-6 km each time so am relatively fit, am starting to show the signs of aging and dont feel good about that, time for a face peel, botox or facelift I guess (laughing)

I am relatively quiet but when I get randy, I get very randy and am upfor most things.
    Testoerone leads to dopemine and then things get hazy from there.

It is good to be in a community of like minded souls who dont mind if their image is there for all to see if they wish to find it. (That kind of worries me today) still I will get over it.

I like wanking, toys and great sex.:biggrin1:

2. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    howdy willy.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome back to virtualness.

4. himu

Verified Gold Member

Albums: