howdy doody

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Ummm, Wasn't I the guy who was supposed to be beating him? I don't recall giving you the go ahead alex.:biggrin1:

Shut up, Jeffrey. Don't think I can't fit you over the other knee at the same time. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Well I suppose I can't account for my actions when I am unconcious. Where is the blonde kid... I feel like spanking someone.:biggrin1:

Oh, we all want to spank the blond kid. He won't be able to sit down for a week. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Oh, we all want to spank the blond kid. He won't be able to sit down for a week. :rolleyes:

Yah, from what I have read, it sounds like he would be ok with that. He could just lay on his stomach, there are people who want to plow him too.:biggrin1:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mmmmmmm

Yummy.........my hard little bottom is tingling already.......should i wear my jock Alex or just strip down....... I like to please

Sorry Jeff......you will have to be second.........Have to make sure Alex is happy first (he is my crush you know) .....but promise to be a bad blonde boy for you as well

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hungblondeguy9 said:
Yummy.........my hard little bottom is tingling already.......should i wear my jock Alex or just strip down....... I like to please

Wear nothing, because I won't have anything on. This is strictly a flesh-against-flesh experience. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
Sorry Jeff......you will have to be second.........Have to make sure Alex is happy first (he is my crush you know) .....but promise to be a bad blonde boy for you as well

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aww Crush or no, I am MUCH closer than alex is... He may be your first crush, but I clearly have homecourt advantage, as I live within an hour or two of you:biggrin1:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my hard little blonde bottom is tingling already.......

hmmmmmmmm So when do we do this Alex......are you sure you can handle me.......I'm very energetic:rolleyes: :rolleyes: and rather naughty

Jeff......if Alex says its okay you can come up and see how good you are at keeping hyper naughty blonde boys in place.......I guess that way I can compare who is better at giving it.....

big wet kiss and hug