Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I joined a couple of weeks ago and just can't get enough of this site. Thank you to the owner and the mods!

You can count me more as a supporter and appreciator (sp?) of large cocks, more than an owner,lol. Just over average here, but no complaints so far:wink: .

I don't necessarily put labels on myself. Let's just say that I can enjoy every"body" . There are some of the most beautiful people I ever seen, right here on this site.

Any body looking to be "appreciated"??:naughty: :wink:

Now, will that annoying "Our records indicate that you have never posted ..blah, blah..." go away? lol

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, Fanta, I would like to be "appreciated" but I am too far away. Anyway, a great big warm welcome to the halls of LPSG!!! There are lots of good gals and guys here! :smile:

Media
fantasize4men said:
I joined a couple of weeks ago and just can't get enough of this site. Thank you to the owner and the mods! You can count me more as a supporter and appreciator (sp?) of large cocks, more than an owner,lol. Just over average here, but no complaints so far:wink: . I don't necessarily put labels on myself. Let's just say that I can enjoy every"body" . There are some of the most beautiful people I ever seen, right here on this site. Any body looking to be "appreciated"??:naughty: :wink: Now, will that annoying "Our records indicate that you have never posted ..blah, blah..." go away? lol
The annoying message will go away now. Hope you find someone to appreciate and to appreciate you. Welcome to LPSG, Fantasiz4men! Enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

hungdude23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah it's a cool site lotta other hung guys, i'll have to change my display name as i don't feel as the hung guy anymore with this big crowd!

being appreciated is always good. there are a few award winning cocks i see on here already