Howdy from me

bondangel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone, I stumbled upon this site a few days ago while google image searching for pictures of actors (not specifically their cocks:rolleyes:)

Anyway I thought there looked to be some interesting and fun conversation going on so here I am. Also thought the fact that I adore cocks helps:biggrin1:

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone, I stumbled upon this site a few days ago while google image searching for pictures of actors (not specifically their cocks:rolleyes:)

Anyway I thought there looked to be some interesting and fun conversation going on so here I am. Also thought the fact that I adore cocks helps:biggrin1:
Hi Bondangel,

I like the name - although at very first glance I read it as "Bondage" (must have my mind on something else!)

Welcome to LPSG - I'm quite new here myself and am only gradually finding my feet.

I hope you get what you're looking for here (or maybe even something you didn't know you were looking for!).

Lily
:wink:

bondangel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the warm welcome

Lily I can assure you that any similarity between my name and the word bondage is unintentional lol:redface::biggrin1: