Howdy guys and gals!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Stretch9, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Stretch9

Stretch9 New Member

Just found this group and thought I'd hang out a little and participate in some of the discussion. As a scientist with a strong biology interest I find the subject of male genital size a fascinating. The internet has enabled individuals to privately explore a lot of topics heretofore taboo and I think this is an extremely healthy development for the world on a lot of fronts. On the male genital size subject, I think that we are on the cusp of learning exactly what women really feel about the subject, or if they haven't yet experienced it, what their curiousity or expectations are and how they might proceed to learn more.

I'm not huge (8.5 x 6) but I get a lot of appreciation and requests for repeat performances. From what I read, this is not unique and size has to be a factor even if only a psychological one. I'm actually glad I'm not huge as I would be apt to hurt my partners although even at my modest size that happens almost regularly.

Regardless, I appreciate the opportunity to participate and look forward to learning from all of you!

S9:wink:

2. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group, Stretch9! I am sure that we will learn from you as well! :wink:

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Another howdy from a guy in the Bluegrass State. Looks like we're representing Horse Country in more ways than one.

Appreciated what you said in your post about how cool it is to be able to discuss these kinds of topics. Certainly true, especially knowing that you're not gonna raise eyebrows or be considered too much of a braggart. Stories and information are always good to share.

4. chicagosam

Gold Member

You have a lot to offer this site! Impressive! Welcome to LPSG, Stretch9!

5. fortiesfun

Gold Member

When did 8.5 become a "modest size?" That's a whopper! Welcome.

6. JonoHari

JonoHari Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes quite. By any objective reckoning, 8 1/2 inches is pretty huge! Enjoy yourself - and post some pics!

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hi Welcome

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Stretch. Your modesty is becoming.

9. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

A BIG welcome to you Stretch Nine!
    Now we have a scientist that is interested in the scientific reason for lage endowments, we have at least two professors, a couple of doctors, scads of teachers, and a host of willing endowed students who could offer themselves as subjects for Stretch Nine's illustrated lectures. A college of this type is sure to be a success-----LPSG U. How about it? Pecker is in charge of scholarships :biggrin1:

10. Stretch9

Stretch9 New Member

Muchas gracias for the warm welcome everyone! As I said, I look forward to some good dialog and gaining some more insights on what makes us unique and what makes us tick!

Draft saved Draft deleted