Howdy, howdy, one and all.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Riiight, so... A number of things...
a.) This is my first official post to LPSG after hearing about it CONSTANTLY from a certain member of this forum, one Madame Zora. (I'm sure you're all well acquainted, yes?) After much hesitation on my part concerning joining, she finally convinced me. See, I'm the bisexual daughter I've been told she goes on about at some length, and she's also told me that my insight could be useful around here. Plus I'm all about conversing with interesting people who can offer me different perspectives on this thing we all agree to call "life".
b.) I know a lot of you kids on here are not so fond of the ever-unpopular lurker, (ahem... *coughmymomcough*,) but I feel I owe the community a certain amount respect (I mean, c'mon, it's a support group after all,) and might not get around to posting/participating immediately... I'd much rather get a feel for the place and the conversations that are going on before I catapult myself in. Please don't think me standoffish, I'm sure in no time you'll all be sick to death of hearing from me. (Heh... Longwindedness runs in the family, as I'm sure you've already guessed.)
c.) I've been hearing about a few of you for months now, so if I seem a little too familiar, I can assure you I've not been stalking you, I've just got what they call an insider.
d.) Yeah, okay, so this post has been one big name-drop, but if you had a mom that cool how could you NOT want to be associated with her?
Wow... I hope that's it.
I look forward to being an active and hopefully stimulating part of the community!
Hugs and kisses,
Julianna

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 15 2005, 05:49 PM
Wow, Julianna, do you mind if I fall 100% in love with 50% of you? :blush:
[post=291182]Quoted post[/post]​

Hah... Don't mind at all, my dear, so long as %50 of me can fall in love right back.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Nick@Mar 15 2005, 06:15 PM
I'm prepered to share the other 50%
[post=291191]Quoted post[/post]​

Now, I'm not spectacular at math, but I think Pecker claimed the straight half, which, if my calculations are correct, leaves only the girl-loving portion. Maybe you two could set up some kind of timeshare arrangement? Either that, or put on a wig and let me call you Susan.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by absinthium+Mar 15 2005, 05:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(absinthium &#064; Mar 15 2005, 05:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nick@Mar 15 2005, 06:15 PM
I&#39;m prepered to share the other 50%

Now, I&#39;m not spectacular at math, but I think Pecker claimed the straight half, which, if my calculations are correct, leaves only the girl-loving portion. Maybe you two could set up some kind of timeshare arrangement? Either that, or put on a wig and let me call you Susan.
[post=291203]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Could always throw on a wig&#33; But I don&#39;t think a trans is what you are looking for&#33; :D

LapDog :p

btw ... Welcome&#33; :)

hung_big: There&#39;s no need to say that if you are ANYTHING like your mother everyone will adore you on this site (which, by the sounds of it, you are)&#33;

In the short while I have known your mother she has mad me laugh until I cried and helped me stop crying (proverbially) and laugh. Of course, I don&#39;t need to tell you this as you are her daughter, but lets just throw around some more Jana praise.

As for you, add one more to your long list of people who want to be in love with you. If nothing else I can be yer sideslut, no? ;)

Again, welcome&#33; Hope you like it here&#33; If you post HALF as much as your mother (actually, that&#39;s preferable...that&#39;d mean one person in the family could keep their trap shut ;) :p) we&#39;d all be extatic.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Juliana,

What a fabulous name&#33; You have to post your pic ( I have a nerve since I havent posted mine yet&#33; LOL&#33; ) So we can see the offspring of Mme Z&#33; Well... I am sure you have already seen that if you are even half the woman your mother is(LOL&#33; ) you will be a rousing success here. YOU will truly have them dropping in the aisles&#33; So... what is the meaning behind your online name? Please do tell, and make yourself at home&#33;

Naughty

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 15 2005, 06:26 PM
Nick and I will meet out behind the barn to discuss this.

How are you at rock, paper, scissors, Nick?
[post=291216]Quoted post[/post]​

"Tiger hand totally beats paper&#33;"

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Mar 15 2005, 07:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lapdog2001 &#064; Mar 15 2005, 07:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by absinthium@Mar 15 2005, 05:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nick
@Mar 15 2005, 06:15 PM
I&#39;m prepered to share the other 50%

Now, I&#39;m not spectacular at math, but I think Pecker claimed the straight half, which, if my calculations are correct, leaves only the girl-loving portion. Maybe you two could set up some kind of timeshare arrangement? Either that, or put on a wig and let me call you Susan.
[post=291203]Quoted post[/post]​

Could always throw on a wig&#33; But I don&#39;t think a trans is what you are looking for&#33; :D

LapDog :p

btw ... Welcome&#33; :)
[post=291221]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey, I&#39;m versatile. Nothing wrong with some hot male-to-female tg action. I&#39;ve known a few, and some of them make the most beautiful women.
Hee hee, oh, and thanks for the kind welcome.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 15 2005, 07:40 PM
Ha&#33; You guys don&#39;t know what you&#39;re in for&#33;
[post=291219]Quoted post[/post]​

Just can&#39;t wait to instill fear in their hearts, eh? Sounds like you. Haha.

...Say, friend, where&#39;s that thread about your boobs? I&#39;m probably the most qualified to post, since I&#39;m the only one who&#39;s actually seen them in real life. OOOH... BURN TO ALL THE MADAME ZORA ENTHUSIASTS. (I keed, I keed.)

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 15 2005, 07:55 PM
There&#39;s no need to say that if you are ANYTHING like your mother everyone will adore you on this site (which, by the sounds of it, you are)&#33;

In the short while I have known your mother she has mad me laugh until I cried and helped me stop crying (proverbially) and laugh. Of course, I don&#39;t need to tell you this as you are her daughter, but lets just throw around some more Jana praise.

As for you, add one more to your long list of people who want to be in love with you. If nothing else I can be yer sideslut, no? ;)

Again, welcome&#33; Hope you like it here&#33; If you post HALF as much as your mother (actually, that&#39;s preferable...that&#39;d mean one person in the family could keep their trap shut ;) :p) we&#39;d all be extatic.
[post=291228]Quoted post[/post]​

...Haha, oh that&#39;s the best. A girl needs all the sidesluts she can get, so jump on board, my dear. I&#39;m afraid I have a lot of spare time and just about equally as much shit on my mind, so, given time, you&#39;ll be begging me, too, to keep the ol&#39; pie hole closed.
Thanks so much for the kind sentiment... Everyone has been incredibly kind so far and it&#39;s encouraging... If a little intimidating (how WILL I handle all these suitors vying for my affections?) but it&#39;s rocking my socks just the same.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion@Mar 15 2005, 07:57 PM
Hmm this thread went from zero to dirty in 2.6 seconds. A new record&#33; :)

Anyway, welcome to the boards Julianna. :toast:
[post=291229]Quoted post[/post]​

Smut and I are like *this* son, so it&#39;s no surprise this post got filthified so quickly.

Thanks for the warm welcome, kind Sir.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@Mar 15 2005, 09:21 PM
Welcome Juliana,

What a fabulous name&#33; You have to post your pic ( I have a nerve since I havent posted mine yet&#33; LOL&#33; ) So we can see the offspring of Mme Z&#33; Well... I am sure you have already seen that if you are even half the woman your mother is(LOL&#33; ) you will be a rousing success here. YOU will truly have them dropping in the aisles&#33; So... what is the meaning behind your online name? Please do tell, and make yourself at home&#33;

Naughty
[post=291261]Quoted post[/post]​

I have an album posted if you must see a pic... I just love this icon, and use it every chance I get, although I was debating just going with a pic for my avatar... Only time will tell&#33; Muahahaha... (Or something less horror-movie-cheesy.)
"Absinthium" is the species name of the plant wormwood, scientific name Artemesia absinthium. Wormwood is the plant extract that is used to make absinthe, a psychotropic, alcoholic beverage popular among impressionist painters. Van Gogh was rumored to be very fond of it, and apparently it fueled a lot of his greatest paintings... And may have also made him insane. Needless to say, being afflicted with the need to create art, I&#39;ve always been fascinated with absinthe and the culture that sprung up around it, and have been dying to get my hands on some for years.
Oh, and thank you for your warmth and kindness. I can tell this will be a fun, fun place to post&#33;

DieHard9x6: Great to have you join the family, Absinthium. Can we call you Abby? lol

Pappy

Media
Welcome Absinthium, Daughter of Zora. I&#39;m just an "old man" that spanks asses when they get out of line and since Zora took my razor strap away I guess I&#39;ll have to use my hand. :evilgrin:

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Julianna,
What a beautiful name. But I&#39;m old enough to be your dad. That does NOT stop me, however, from enjoying beauty at any age. A name like that has to be filled with all kinds of.....

(Okay, I&#39;m tired. I&#39;m not thinking clearly.)

Any kid of Zora&#39;s is a friend of mine.

If I weren&#39;t so tired, I sing you a song. But I guess that doesn&#39;t work really well online, huh. :(

I&#39;ll save good comments for later when I&#39;m in better form. Had to help with homework, the usual, and I&#39;ve been up way too many hours.

I also managed to kill myself at the gym also. No wonder I feel old. But my arms and chest are bulging. Too bad I don&#39;t post pics. B)

I&#39;m being stupid. Tomorrow will be better.

Welcome, welcome, welcome, etc., etc., etc., Kudos, praise, and song and dance.

See ya, toots. ;)

Buff