howdy

myriadian: Hey guys and gals,

I thought I'd just say hello today, ivee been lurking since may apparently, I was surprised to see that when I was looking @ my profile. Anyway, just a cool (self proclaimed, yes ;) ) guy here who supports the larger (and for that matter, the smaller) among us, feel free to IM, email, msg, or generally contact me if you want to talk, I'll probably tell ya ppl are asses and you should beat'em by succeeding. :)

Lets see, I lived in michigan my whole life, was in ann arbor for 5yrs before being transferred by work 7 months ago to virginia, now I'm in sterling va. I was laidoff a few weeks ago but had started grad school a week before so fuck'em :)
Now I'm just doing the grad school thing until I'm done 2yrs from now.

Anyway, hi!, live large and have fun!
M.

jerkin4-10: wecome...you will find tons of people to chat with on here...and as many different subjects as you care to participate in...join the melting pot that is LPSG... :)

awellhungboi: welcome, Myridian! Good luck with grad school.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome to LPSG, myr! As a fellow Virginian (but not a NOVAN) I'm glad you chose to stick around the Old Dominion.

Pecker

(What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.)

sammygirly: Welcome to the board!

Look forward to hearing from you

prepstudinsc: Welcome Myriadian...glad you decided to speak up. We like hearing from new voices....stick around and join in the discussions. Good luck in grad school. What are you studying?

ORCABOMBER: Hi M.

You're not named after that French geezer in Matrix Reloaded are you? :D

da_blissmachine: hello myridian welcome to my cult :D :D :D :D :D

prepstudinsc: [quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=meetgreet;num=1067781266;start=0#8 date=11/03/03 at 08:42:40]hello myridian welcome to my cult :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]

To quote a song from a while back.....
"The cult of personality....."

7x6andchg: You know it used to be I was always the first to welcome people - sheesh....falling down on the job.

Soyez le bienvenue!

Michigan - Great Lakes! Great Times! ;D

7x6&C

myriadian: hey everyone :)

thanks for the welcome!

i'm in a bioinformatics MS program at a school in nova :) all the reading is keeping me pretty busy.

glad you're all doing well, keep it up! ;)
M.