Howdy

Sir_Paul

Just Browsing
Media
Just a regular guy looking around. Currently in Southern California but ready to make the move up north. I'll have to remember to stop refering to the highway system as "the" when I move (I'm going north on 5 as opposed to I'm going north on the 5). This looks like a fun place to hang out.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome Sir Paul!

Hope the other surviving Beatles will also join us soon.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Freddie53 said:
My real name is Ringo Starr and....we really should get together for another reunion don't ya think? The famous Duo in concert!

Welcome Paul. We certainly have "missed you."

Don't pay any attention to that guy. He is one of the mdoerators. What does he know.

Welcome, Sir Paul.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sir_Paul said:
Just a regular guy looking around. Currently in Southern California but ready to make the move up north. I'll have to remember to stop refering to the highway system as "the" when I move (I'm going north on 5 as opposed to I'm going north on the 5). This looks like a fun place to hang out.

Maybe....I spent 2 years in SD, quickly picked up on The 5 and The 15, but still use "The" when referring to those roads. Everything else is just 95, 295, or whatever.

PS. Welcome.

Sir_Paul

Just Browsing
Media
Well, if your an American citizen, you have to get permission from congress if you are going to be knighted by a foriegn government. Quite routine, actually.