howdy!

theren

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi everyone. i'm a 32 year old guy in london... recently discovered how much playing with my balls turns me on ... and am progressing to ball stretching (well, not the balls themselves, but the bag they're in...). who might have some great low-hanger tips for me?!

catch you later

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Theen, your pics must make merry old England mighty proud. 'Can't help you on the scrotal stretching though.:biggrin1:

theren

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pecker said:
Welcome, theren. Low hangers tip #1: sit carefully.

ha! i've never been able to cross my legs ... sitting cartefully is second nature... they've never been that small you see ... but i can see the potential and want to run with it!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
theren said:
hi everyone. i'm a 32 year old guy in london... recently discovered how much playing with my balls turns me on ... and am progressing to ball stretching (well, not the balls themselves, but the bag they're in...). who might have some great low-hanger tips for me?!

catch you later

Welcome theren,

Watch where you walk.. you may step on them.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome, theren! Sit yerself down and let it hang loose... You'll get plenty of good advice here - and we all stretch to make everyone feel both welcome, satisfied and hungry for more! :wink: