Howdy!

How is everyone? So, I just found out about 6 months ago that after 11 years of marriage my wife has had difficulty with my cock. It appears my 8.5 in cock is hurting her so much that she does not enjoy sex.

And she and my ex wife compared notes and it seems that this is the main reason why she broke up with me 14 years ago.

So, I need a lot of help. I guess having a 'big' cock just ain't enough to keep 'em interested.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the stock answer should be lucky Mrs and ex Mrs Max - but that doesn't help you problem.

It does help when you have a frank enough relationship that she can tell you, you can then make sure she is wet enough or lubed enough to take your size.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is everyone? So, I just found out about 6 months ago that after 11 years of marriage my wife has had difficulty with my cock. It appears my 8.5 in cock is hurting her so much that she does not enjoy sex.

And she and my ex wife compared notes and it seems that this is the main reason why she broke up with me 14 years ago.

So, I need a lot of help. I guess having a 'big' cock just ain't enough to keep 'em interested.

Hi Mr Max

You must be doing something right otherwise your current wife wouldn't have stuck around for 11 years already, believe me!

From personal experience, I have found that a very large cock does sometimes gives me a sharp pain sort of behind the navel, if you know what I mean, but this depends (in my case, anyway) on the level of arousal. The more aroused I am, the less it hurts - maybe it's simply something to do with those endorphins, or maybe everything inside just relaxes more and can accommodate more easily. I dunno, I'm no doctor. But, I do know what feels good and what doesn't.

Just keep those lines of communication open, and maybe you and your wife will be able to discover a way together that will keep you both satisfied.

Good luck, and welcome to LPSG!

Lily:smile: