Howie Long - any pics

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For years I've fantasized about Howie Long. Does anyone know of any pics of him nude or partially dressed? Anyone know anything about his endowment?
Thanks

i have posted a pic of Howie and Kyle in their swim trunks while they are at their lake which is on the 65 acres that Howie owns here in Ivy, Va.

its a side view shot, but the tiny nipples that Howie has, prove to me once again about the inverse relationship between male nipple size and cock size...IE..the smaller the man's tits, the bigger his cock seems to be.

i have some pics of Howie on the boat, but the lack of light doesn't show much except his great face...his chest, torso, legs, ass are all there to see, but...like i say, the pic is a bit dark..and i suspect i have posted that pic already on the site someplace either in a Chris Long thread or another thread.
i posted Howie on the NFL strike line..picketing for better wages back in the 1980;s he is in really tight tight short short light blue pants...and his great ass is great eye candy along with his famous smile.

btw..howie does not have real tatts...the tatts in the first pic are 'lets see if i want a tattoo' for a day deal.
currently..he is without any tattoo

Attachments

Last edited:

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see any change or "VPL" in the pants when I watch that film. Not getting it I guess.

its the Sprint video right? if so, then you are not watching his right leg move. for his fuckin cock is right there for ANYONE to VIEW. hangs damn near half way down his leg.