'Howling lesbian gangs' greet jailed Lindsay Lohan

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did she have make up on in her mugshot pic? Actually maybe it wasn't a mugshot pic but you know the one I mean. She has the orange jumpsuit on.

It's a shame that her prison time is a media event rather than a life (changing) event for her.

As long as she is effectively being paid for committing criminal acts; and apparently being paid more or at least more often than she's being paid for actual (acting) "work", she will never change

And she is not nice looking:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ihDO0LjmOQQ/SlnB-mRWtOI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/yu4HEEvMmoo/s400/lindsay-lohan.jpg

That's bad for 24.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a story. She is a single cell and kept from the others. I don't think those women really give a dam about her and she will come out more popular than ever as this no such thing as bad publicity. I think she is way to self involved and she should have just been put in prison period with who ever needed a roomy

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alcohol is an organic solvent. Drink too much and your skin and muscles start dissolving. Dowager's hump can't be far off, unless she does a Robert Downey Jr. He looks fair considering what he's been through.

You're forgetting about all the Coke and Meth that she's done.....