HowNotExperienceBigPenis

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, maybe posting an ad here will change my "luck". But I must have spent two hours looking through pics and reading threads. So many men with very large penises! Yet, I have never met one, experienced it.
To top it off I read quit a few threads for grins and gathered that guys that are endowed have a lot more sexual partners than average/small guys - one posting took me to a survey (four times the number by age 30) and, again, never came to me?!

Okay, okay, I sound obsessed. I just might be - lol. In my defense, though based upon tone of threads no one will "attack", it is a recent thing and I blame a friend of mine!! Another silly - lol... we "role play" online and she introduced an angle that involved a man having real size, well, I found that angle erotic and she kept adding it... now, the idea of experiencing an endowed man has become a real driver of mine.

Am I the last 31 year old that has not experienced a man of real size? Oh, not unhappy about past lovers. All but one was wonderful in bed. Just kind of trapped in a loop of curiosity of late.

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with you, my life has become completely testosterone-free. I'm not sure when it happened, sometime over the last five years. It was a slow progression that has ended with absolutely NO available men within the parameters of my life. I know lots that are off-limits, and it stays that way. But any possibility of meeting an available man is beyond imagination. At this point, it would be a total blessing to meet a man, especially one that is well-endowded.

Ahhhh, the things dreams are made of.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I have "done it to myself" since have had large chuncks of time, romance time, with other women. Guess just blathering after seeing that there are soooo many big men out there that one of "those" things never came into my bed.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How come women that post this kinda stuff don't live around me... Lol.

I'm not extremely huge but from all the polls I've seen on here I'm the right size for 90% of women ;). The 10% being the size queens who only do 8 or 9 inchers and over...

lol.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in the same boat as you Sandi.
While I'm not inexperienced I've yet to come across a "big" man in my amorous travels.

luvangel330

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It will come...don't force it and the experience will be so worth it. Once you go girth...regular size just has no worth... no I'm kidding I've had some regular sized gems. Latley for me though I have yet to meet a ghy of even average size....so I'm really hurtin'

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A simple trawl through it's posts will reveal that sandi started life here as a guy and has switched sex simply by stealing a photo and changing its profile to female.

B_eagle7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sani is a male posing as a female.Alot of that happens on many websites incl lpsg.Just because a few pics are posted on a profile doesnt guarantee it to be that person.I have been lied to a min of 20 times since i started surfing the web 6.3 yrs ago.A proof pic is the only sure way or cam.

B_eagle7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sani is a male posing as a female.Alot of that happens on many websites incl lpsg.Just because a few pics are posted on a profile doesnt guarantee it to be that person.I have been lied to a min of 20 times since i started surfing the web 6.3 yrs ago.A proof pic is the only sure way or cam.

Once i got the exact same pic sent to me from 4 diff girls ( or guys ).This was when the msn chatrooms were open. I sure miss them yet im paying $21.95 for msn...sigh!

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LOL.. you guys should be where i am.

Funny thing kinda, that ive seen all my freinds dicks...
there all 8+ inches and one of them (the only white boy) is 12Inches.

Dont do me any good though. guess thats just the way the gods get there humor.

I have noticed young black men and young mexicans are pretty hung... They also seem to be naturally muscular and alot of them are thugish.

Hung men (the ones i know of) are more than happy to pull it out for men, women, clowns, puppies, vaginas, anuses, exaust pipes, socks, shoes, donuts, peanut butter...

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny thing kinda, that ive seen all my freinds dicks...
there all 8+ inches and one of them (the only white boy) is 12Inches.

yeah right! Keep dreaming buddy! Some of these posts on here are just getting ridiculous!