Hows 7x6 compare in real world

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Idk guy i haven't seen tons of penises in person like a mlot of you guys say. I played sports and stuff but we never did the locker room stuff... Probably seen maybe a total of 5-10. Id say all of em were flaccid. And compared to them flaccid i was the same if not bigger than all of them.

My question... How do i compare to people in the real world? I know here there are a lot of huge guys... just want your input. My soft measurement went up in length the past few months for some reason... Id say about a half inch... maybe it is just in my head but i know somehting is goin on.

Honest measurements (rounded down):
7x6 hard
5x4.5 soft

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk guy i haven't seen tons of penises in person like a mlot of you guys say. I played sports and stuff but we never did the locker room stuff... Probably seen maybe a total of 5-10. Id say all of em were flaccid. And compared to them flaccid i was the same if not bigger than all of them.

My question... How do i compare to people in the real world? I know here there are a lot of huge guys... just want your input. My soft measurement went up in length the past few months for some reason... Id say about a half inch... maybe it is just in my head but i know somehting is goin on.

7x6 hard
5x4.5 soft

The short and easy answer is that you're above average. The long and complex one comes in your response to that answer -- which you may take in however way that you wish.

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm that big too...Top 25% you say? Shit, I can't get into college these days with that rank.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm that big too...Top 25% you say? Shit, I can't get into college these days with that rank.

Get into who in college? The 7"x6" length and girth combo (ratio aside) is actually at least in the top 5%. 6" (natural) girth is a BIG deal.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree that 6" girth natural is really top.i was 5" natural at the mid and 5.4" base and now i am 5.75" midshaft with 6.2" base girth and girls say that is very big combined with my length 8.75" bone pressed.i have no fat pad though so i am 8.4" non bone pressed.i believe that only 1.5-3% are bigger than me length and girth combined.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm 6.5x5.3 and that puts me on the better end of the average range. At 7x6, you are undoubtedly in the "big" range by anyone's standards. Don't worry about it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Get into who in college? The 7"x6" length and girth combo (ratio aside) is actually at least in the top 5%. 6" (natural) girth is a BIG deal.
Just affirming Nitro's statistics here. 7" is roughly 1.5" above average, but that girth is way above average which makes the overall volume in the top 5%. (Remember that many of the giants you see on LPSG are statistically in the top tenth of 1% or less. They are amazing outliers.)

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, that all makes me feel good now. I'm 7.25 x 6. I thought I was just about normal but u guys are saying differentl. And even tho I don't go ur way, damn ur cute holly! 6 inch girth works for ya, huh? lol

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And even tho I don't go ur way, damn ur cute holly! 6 inch girth works for ya, huh? lol

Wow! I love getting compliments from gay guys...what a great boost to my self-esteem! :biggrin1:

(I love compliments from straight guys too, but sometimes there's an ulterior motive...) :tongue:

Yes, a 6 inch girth works very well, thank you. :wink: At one point I didn't even think I could take it, but now that I know I can, I seem to be addicted...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media

7x6 hard
5x4.5 soft
You stack up well. The real average is 5 inches in one test done by professionals and 5.3 inches also done by professionals. Some statistics show that the vast majority like two thirds of the adult male populatoin fall between 4 and 6 inches erect. Sp upi are definitely in the top third and probably in the top 20 percent.

If you want to see what deifferent size dicks look like go to Measurection.com I think I spelled it right.

Believe me I would trade dicks in a heartbeat.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for all the reassurance guys. I still don't feel huge or anything but i guess measurements don't lie. I haven't really seen any erect penises in person to compare so that could be part of the issue. So i guess ican be thankful and leave it at that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are doing fine. Best lover I ever had was 7x5.25.

7x6 hard
5x4.5 soft

Rogermacp

Sexy Member
Media
7" X 6" is considered big by a lot of standards.

Check this out: I got a call from a girl friend of mine two days ago who told me about this new guy she hooked up with. She had sex with him four nights ago and then the next night they went at it. When she called me two days ago she was still sore from his size and the fact that he's young and full of stamina. Apparently she's not used to a guy who can cum 4 times in a night. She told me that she was very surprised at his size and even told him "you're hung dude". He told her that he was average and she informed him that he was the biggest she's ever seen.

Her and I talk about sex all the time and she's always offering herself to me, but I'm not interested for a lot of reasons. I love to hear about her exploits though.

So after she told me about him I asked her how big she thought he was. She said probably about 7" or 8" but thick. Obviously I didn't want her to know that I was so interested in his size, but the thought of her taking a big cock really turned me on. She also told me that this guy is the best lover she's ever had and that his size had something to do with it, but he was very skilled at oral and also had that great stamina. I kind of teased her and made a comment to her that she shouldn't act so turned on to this young stud or he was going to get a big head and leave. I then told her that she should find out for future reference just how big he is so she'll know for the future what she can handle.

Get this - She hooked up with the guy again last night and actually brought a cloth tape measure and got his measurements. He's 7.25" X 6.25". She called me today and told me. I was expecting a lot bigger, but it just proves that 1) girth matters most and 2) most chicks haven't had a big cock.

She told me that she's totally addicted to this guy now and loves his size as well as his technique. She's still sore but she says it's worth it. Amazingly she said that she let him do her anally last night and it was actually easier because her pussy was still sore.