How's everybody doing?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by whitemandingo, May 24, 2011.

1. whitemandingo

whitemandingo New Member

Hey hey hey! First time user, but very long time reader and viewer; would just like to finally say hi :) I literally only just had the balls to sign up and say hi, thought I would get involved in some conversation and see what happens, basically just lost my girlfriend and thought I needed like... somewhere to chat :) Comfortably, and relatively anonymously.

Not sure what to put in these things :p I'm 23 from UK; I know not many people are on here and I think that is something I like a little, at least from the anonymity perspective. Err... I'm a Railway Engineer too but obviously not joining this Forum to discuss that, haha.

Basically I'm 11 inches, a little bigger on a good day a little smaller on a bad do - you know how it is - and at the base a little under 1 1/2 inches and it goes on like that basically to the head, which is admittedly un-head-like as I have always had foreskin trouble, where it does not pull back properly but trying to deal with that now - waiting on an appointment. Thought this was the place to be!

I am straight, completely, but chat is chat and I'm not really shy so its all gooood! :) Have been on forums before, not this kind of forum admittedly, but I am sure the jist will come back to me!

So... how's everybody doing today, eh? :)

2. whitemandingo

whitemandingo New Member

Will have to get some pics for the album soon, can't be on here and not prove it!

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Welcome and glad you still have confidence in us all here at lpsg. Stick around and pull up a chair and enjoy the ride......lots of friends here for you to chat with. Cheers.

4. Big Del

Gold Member

5. D_Woody Wilson

D_Woody Wilson Account Disabled

Welcome aboard!

6. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the site.

Enjoy your stay.

Simba

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice