How's everybody doing?

whitemandingo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey hey hey! First time user, but very long time reader and viewer; would just like to finally say hi :) I literally only just had the balls to sign up and say hi, thought I would get involved in some conversation and see what happens, basically just lost my girlfriend and thought I needed like... somewhere to chat :) Comfortably, and relatively anonymously.

Not sure what to put in these things :p I'm 23 from UK; I know not many people are on here and I think that is something I like a little, at least from the anonymity perspective. Err... I'm a Railway Engineer too but obviously not joining this Forum to discuss that, haha.

Basically I'm 11 inches, a little bigger on a good day a little smaller on a bad do - you know how it is - and at the base a little under 1 1/2 inches and it goes on like that basically to the head, which is admittedly un-head-like as I have always had foreskin trouble, where it does not pull back properly but trying to deal with that now - waiting on an appointment. Thought this was the place to be!

I am straight, completely, but chat is chat and I'm not really shy so its all gooood! :) Have been on forums before, not this kind of forum admittedly, but I am sure the jist will come back to me!

So... how's everybody doing today, eh? :)

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome and glad you still have confidence in us all here at lpsg. Stick around and pull up a chair and enjoy the ride......lots of friends here for you to chat with. Cheers.