How's that scary, hatey thing going for ya? Recession recovery moving in right direct

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
^Just read the actual report bro, and you'll understand. The material isn't that heady.

(which is why I keep posting the actual reports, so people can find out for themselves, rather than be subject to the ramblings of trolls like Trinity, who cherry pick biased commentary, then lie to people about it and present it as 'fact')

All you have to do is post some articles that share in Obama's joy of creating over a million jobs in one month. I'm sure Obama touted it...he touted creating 290,000.

Go for it. Or quit while you are behind.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^I have a better idea. How about I refuse to be intimidated by your endless trolling, keep posting actual unedited reports directly from the BLS, and if you don't like it, you can suck my big fat fucking cock.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
^I have a better idea. How about I refuse to be intimidated by your endless trolling, keep posting actual unedited reports directly from the BLS, and if you don't like it, you can suck my big fat fucking cock.

It appears your are already busy doing that to yourself with no room for your foot. :rolleyes:

You don't have a better idea...nope... and you're intimidated...aww. All you have to do is produce some articles hailing the creation of 1 million jobs in April (after you claimed 290,000 were created.) :rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm hiring!! Added a carpenter and a painter this week. So far this year I've created 7 new jobs. :)))

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All you have to do is produce some articles hailing the creation of 1 million jobs in April (after you claimed 290,000 were created.) :rolleyes:
lololololol... Unlike you, I don't need my news pre-packaged and spoon fed to me... I'm intelligent enough to go look at the data directly myself and draw my own conclusions.

It's hardly surprising that you couldn't figure what I was talking about when I said this...
Since you like to dwell on raw numbers, try these on for size... According to the BLS' household survey, the economy actually added 1.319 million new jobs last month.

Go to table A-1 of the BLS release, which can be found here:
Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

Line 4 tells us that there were 137,983K employed people in March, and 139,302K employed people in April.

139,302K - 137,983K = +1,319K.

What that means is, the raw data shows an increase of 1.319 million jobs in one month.

Afterall, to understand what I was talking about would require the intelligence and arithmetic skills of a young child, which is clearly beyond the scope of your abilities...

Here is a screenshot of the BLS data table I linked to... Let's see if you can figure it out this time...
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8853/evenchildrencanaddandsu.jpg

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
lololololol... Unlike you, I don't need my news pre-packaged and spoon fed to me... I'm intelligent enough to go look at the data directly myself and draw my own conclusions.

It's hardly surprising that you couldn't figure what I was talking about when I said this...

Afterall, to understand what I was talking about would require the intelligence and arithmetic skills of a young child, which is clearly beyond the scope of your abilities...

Here is a screenshot of the BLS data table I linked to... Let's see if you can figure it out this time...
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8853/evenchildrencanaddandsu.jpg

You claimed 290,000 jobs were created in April...and now you contradict your claim by stating 1 million were created in the month of April. Explain your contradiction.

It should be simple to do. :rolleyes:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You claimed 290,000 jobs were created in April...and now you contradict your claim by stating 1 million were created in the month of April. Explain your contradiction.
lololololol... I made no such 'claim'... slurper_la created this thread, and posted the news article which reported that the BLS' CES survey report showed a net gain of +290,000 jobs for April2010. If you have a problem with it, take it up with him.

The article I later posted showed the BLS's CPS survey report for April2010, which reported a seasonally adjusted gain of +550,000 (or +382,000 if you deduct the self employed and farmers)... THE RAW DATA FOR THAT SURVEY SHOWED A NET GAIN OF +1,319,000 JOBS FOR APRIL 2010... And I called it raw data, repeatedly.

Apparently, even though I took the time to cite the actual BLS survey reports, and also took the time to explain the difference between the household survey report (CPS) and the payroll survey report (CES), you are STILL CONFUSED.

This leaves only two reasonable conclusions... Either you are purposefully trolling this thread, trying to intimidate everyone else into accepting your bullshit lies as fact, or you are actually so stupid that you can't even figure this out after having it spoon fed to you. Either way, it's not my problem, though I must be honest and admit that I take considerable pleasure in schooling you on the undisputed facts each and every time you try to twist reality to suit your pathetic, narrow minded agenda.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
lololololol... I made no such 'claim'... slurper_la created this thread, and posted the news article which reported that the BLS' CES survey report showed a net gain of +290,000 jobs for April2010. If you have a problem with it, take it up with him.

You made the claim.

^lololololol... and up pops the troll, lying her ass off, as usual.

+290,000 is the NET change for the month.

But hey, thanks for the laughs, and thanks for proving that you're as dishonest and ignorant as ever.

You claimed 290K jobs were created for the month of April.

The article I later posted showed the BLS's CPS survey report for April2010, which reported a seasonally adjusted gain of +550,000 (or +382,000 if you deduct the self employed and farmers)... THE RAW DATA FOR THAT SURVEY SHOWED A NET GAIN OF +1,319,000 JOBS FOR APRIL 2010... And I called it raw data, repeatedly.

President Obama also stated that 290,000 jobs were created in the month of April.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps3On_wjSys

So, all you have to do is explain your contradiction because - you haven't. Why are there no articles on over a million jobs being created. Why isn't Obama touting a million jobs being created? Mr. Obama was clear. 290K were created in April. All you have to do is explain why he is wrong.

This leaves only two reasonable conclusions... Either you are purposefully trolling this thread, trying to intimidate everyone else into accepting your bullshit lies as fact, or you are actually so stupid that you can't even figure this out...

Sounds like you. :rolleyes:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you. :rolleyes:
And here you go AGAIN, with the childish "I know you are, but what am I?" word games...

lolololololol... Thanks for the laughs! AGAIN!

Feel free to post some more of your pathetic bullshit, and I'll gladly school you on the facts AGAIN.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a name for this, other than "trolling"? Honest question. I just want to be clear about what terms actually stand for.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
President Obama stated that 290K jobs were created in April. All you have to do is explain how he is wrong and explain your contradiction. You have yet to do that. :rolleyes:
lololololol... newsflash for the troll, who apparently can't even remember what her own bitching is about from one day to the next... YOU were the one questioning the BLS' CES report detailed in the OP of this thread, which tallied up a net creation of +290,000 jobs for April2010...
http://www.lpsg.org/2757507-post20.html
http://www.lpsg.org/2763597-post38.html
http://www.lpsg.org/2763930-post42.html
http://www.lpsg.org/2764533-post47.html
http://www.lpsg.org/2764933-post49.html

I am the one who added on to the thread by detailing the BLS' CPS report, which shows an even greater net increase in job for April 2010, than the CES report did.
http://www.lpsg.org/2765016-post50.html

Keep trolling, and I'll gladly keep having a blast calling you out, bitch! lololololol

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Is there a name for this, other than "trolling"? Honest question. I just want to be clear about what terms actually stand for.

He contradicted himself and and he contradicted Obama. He failed to explain the contradiction and avoids the fact. Claiming that he is right does not make his contradictory claim true. Requesting that he address his contradiction is a simple question in a political discussion. He should be able to do that.

Everytime some guy is unable to hold his own in a political discussion are you going to throw the trolling card?

If you would prefer to explain his contradiction to what he and Obama claimed was 290K jobs created in April, that would also be fine. If you believe a simple question is trolling, you must clearly understand the contradiction.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
lololololol... newsflash for the troll, who apparently can't even remember what her own bitching is about from one day to the next... YOU were the one questioning the BLS' CES report detailed in the OP of this thread, which tallied up a net creation of +290,000 jobs for April2010...

You are confused. I never questioned that 290K jobs were created. I stated that over 400k jobs were lost each week. In a subsequent post I further explained that 450K jobs on average have continued to be lost for six months and that has not improved. The same number of people remain unemployed without improvement - in fact, Unemployment and Truer Unemployment are going up.

I am the one who added on to the thread by detailing the BLS' CPS report, which shows an even greater net increase in job for April 2010, than the CES report did.

All you have to do is explain your contradictory claim that 1 million jobs were created in April when you and Obama claimed 290K were created. It is a simple question. :rolleyes:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. I just reread the entire thread and tpguy's explanation of who has made what assertions is borne out by such a review.

I am reminded of many threads in the past (e.g., birther) in which a clear explanation of events or arguments was met with a continuous stream of replies that, over and over again repeated an unfounded assertion in conjunction with a criticism that the "other guy" made some argument (which in actuality the "other guy" never asserted in the first place). The tactic serves to perpetuate a thread and to frustrate readers, but precludes meaningful debate and disincentivizes thoughtful participation by other members.

It's buzzkill in action. And perhaps that's precisely the intent.

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All you have to do is explain your contradictory claim that 1 million jobs were created in April when you and Obama claimed 290K were created. It is a simple question. :rolleyes:
No, all YOU have to do is learn the difference between the BLS' CES and the BLS' CPS job surveys.

lolololololol... You STILL don't get it! With each passing post, you make it clear as day why you are so pissed off and bitchy these days... Not only do you not understand what's going on in the world around you, but you're not even capable of figuring it out either.

I never questioned that 290K jobs were created. I stated that over 400k jobs were lost each week. In a subsequent post I further explained that 450K jobs on average have continued to be lost for six months and that has not improved. The same number of people remain unemployed without improvement - in fact, Unemployment and Truer Unemployment are going up.
As I indicated before, your bitching about the weekly job loss reports are irrelevant. In any given month, there are several million people who start new jobs, and several million people who separate from their jobs. The +290,000 jobs number the BLS reports is the NET CHANGE for the month. IT ALREADY INCLUDES THE JOB LOSS NUMBERS YOU KEEP BITCHING ABOUT.

The JOLTS data(this is the relevant report) for April isn't out yet, but for example, in March 2010, the total number of people hired, as reported by the BLS was 4,242,000... For the same time frame, the BLS reported a total number of job separations of 4,016,000... The NET DIFFERENCE is roughly +230,000, which is what the BLS reported as the revised figure for jobs gained during the month of March.

So, like I said... Keep trolling, and I'll gladly keep having a blast calling you out, bitch! lololololol

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I just reread the entire thread and tpguy's explanation of who has made what assertions is borne out by such a review.

I am reminded of many threads in the past (e.g., birther) in which a clear explanation of events or arguments was met with a continuous stream of replies that, over and over again repeated an unfounded assertion in conjunction with a criticism that the "other guy" made some argument (which in actuality the "other guy" never asserted in the first place). The tactic serves to perpetuate a thread and to frustrate readers, but precludes meaningful debate and disincentivizes thoughtful participation by other members.

It's entirely possible that she's actually so ignorant that she didn't know that the jobs number reported each month is a 'product' derived from a simple calculation of the total hires and total separations for the month... Maybe she literally thinks that only 290,000 Americans started working at a new job last month. Concurrently, it's possible that she is also ignorant enough to believe that in months where a negative job number is reported, that literally not a single American got hired anywhere in the country. You have to remember who you are dealing with; Trinity has a well established history of acting confused, angered, and frustrated by even the simplest of concepts... For all we know, she's is mentally handicapped, or dropped out of school after the 6th grade.

Of course, I personally consider it much, much, much more likely that she either enjoys obfuscating such discussions because she suffers from some sort of personality disorder, as I have hypothesized recently, or is paid by political interests to troll forums like this one. (I have busted several such people over the years on my own websites)

Maybe someday, the moderation staff will finally clue in and ban the troll, but in the mean time, I'm having a blast running her around in circles and exposing her for the lying, trolling bitch that she is.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media

You are incorrect. If you reread the entire thread you would know that I have already quoted him making his first claim of 290K jobs created and the contradictory claim of over 1 million. Your post seems to be based on preconcieved bias and no facts.

No, all YOU have to do is learn the difference between the BLS' CES and the BLS' CPS job surveys.

We have all been thoroughly acquainted with both from this thread. Move on and answer the simple question if you can.

The JOLTS data(this is the relevant report) for April isn't out yet, but for example, in March 2010, the total number of people hired, as reported by the BLS was 4,242,000... For the same time frame, the BLS reported a total number of job separations of 4,016,000... The NET DIFFERENCE is roughly +230,000, which is what the BLS reported as the revised figure for jobs gained during the month of March.

Yep. We all know that. Now, you and Obama claimed for April 290K jobs were created. Explain your contradictory statement that over 1 million jobs were created in April. Explain how Obama was wrong. It is a simple question.

Maybe someday, the moderation staff will finally clue in and ban the troll, but in the mean time, I'm having a blast running her around in circles and exposing her for the lying, trolling bitch that she is.
You aren't having a blast. You know can't answer the question so you keep running around in circles, calling people names, throwing the trolling card because you can't deal with the issue and know you look worse with every post. All you have to do is answer the question. You made the claim.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lolololololol... Keep trolling, because we all know it's the only thing you're capable of.

Yep. We all know that. Now, you and Obama claimed for April 290K jobs were created. Explain your contradictory statement that over 1 million jobs were created in April. Explain how Obama was wrong. It is a simple question.
Neither Obama nor myself create these reports, the BLS does. Reporting their results is not me making a "statement", it is me reporting their survey's results. (which again, I did not report the CES, slurper_la did... I reported the CPS results.)

If you have a problem with the different surveys the BLS does producing different results, take it up with the BLS... I'm sure they would have a blast laughing you off the phone.

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Neither Obama nor myself create these reports, the BLS does. Reporting their results is not me making a "statement", it is me reporting their survey's results. (which again, I did not report the CES, slurper_la did... I reported the CPS results.)

Nobody stated that you or Obama created the reports. You made a claim of 290K jobs created in April and then contradicted that by saying over 1 million jobs were created. All you have to do is explain your contradictory statement because it contradicts what Obama claimed and it contradicts what you yourself claimed initially.