How's the weather where you are?

D

deleted3782

Its been in the upper 90s for a week. No rain in weeks. Sand dune crossing by back yard as I type.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sprinkling and 44f.

It was warm and sunny the two previous days.

Tried to dig some post holes, still frozen a foot down.

Still a couple avalanches blocking the road up the mountain.Tried do scrape away some of the lower one with the snowplow on the pickup and damaged a hydraulic fitting, lost all the fluid and have to replace a hose.

Mowed the first time. Native yellow violets and fairy slipper orchids in full bloom, Globe Trollius coming into bloom.

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always know the whether because here in Sweden is always cold and wet. The whether foreskin..., whoops, I mean forecast is just a matter of how cold and how wet. Even in the midsommar.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fucking hot and dry.

It's not even officially summer, yet we've already had ten days of 100F+ weather. I can't even remember the last time we had enough rainfall that the water didn't steam right off within an hour.

My crape myrtles have barely begun to bloom, and already my lawn has turned crispy and my cottonwood is starting to drop its leaves.

As a homeowner who likes his property to look nice, this doesn't bode well for the coming months...but as a boat owner with several lakes in spitting distance, it's shaping up to be a whole lotta fun.